Mahindra Backhoe Removal

/ Mahindra Backhoe Removal #1  

disciplefk

Tractor
Mahindra 4035 PST
I have a 4035 PST with a 50b backhoe that I just purchased used. The machine has been great, until I unhook the backhoe. It is hard starting and no power. As soon as I hook the backhoe lines back up, no problem. So I must not be disconnecting the backhoe correctly. It seems simple enough (although the manual given to me by the dealer does not cover removal). Get the backhoe off the 4 points, shut the tractor off and work controls for front loader and backhoe until nothing moves right?

There has to be something I am missing, but as soon as I disconnect those lines, the tractor runs terribly if at all. Please help! Thank you in advance!

/ Mahindra Backhoe Removal #2  
With my 4025 I need to connect the hydraulic lines from the backhoe together when I remove the backhoe... Just a thought

/ Mahindra Backhoe Removal
You mean put a hose from the power to the return line on the tractor after removing the backhoe?

/ Mahindra Backhoe Removal #4  
Thanks for the answer! I will call the dealer tomorrow and order the bypass. :thumbsup:

/ Mahindra Backhoe Removal #6  
Just to the right of your seat, right next to the seat on the floorboard, you will see a small lever. This lever will be locked into it's reward position with a latch. Undo the latch and allow the hyd lever to go to it center neutral position. This lever controls your rear hyd port, and must be locked into the rearward position to provide pressure/flow for the backhoe to operate. You do not need to add a return hose, moving the lever to neutral will fix your hyd dead head condition and your motor will again purr like a kitten. I have the same setup on my 5035. :)

Thank you both, found the lever and seems to be all good. Thanks again!

/ Mahindra Backhoe Removal #8  
Another satisfied customer......... :)

/ Mahindra Backhoe Removal #9  
You'd think the manufacturers would have something about having to put the valve in a neutral position in the paperwork for the backhoe. My Kioti is the same thing and there is nothing in the manual telling you you could damage the pump!