Hydraulic Angle Rear Blade

/ Hydraulic Angle Rear Blade #21  
Check my approach on a low cost blade. It works great with no problems over the past couple years. Pictures are posted at: Pictures Several other public picture albums are available at that site.

The T'N'T really helps the blade useage. My design is easily removeable for reversing or puting it on the landscape rake.

I posted a full description of the parts, etc in a post a year or so ago.

Good luck,

JR

Attachments

• 603529-angl1.jpg
    603529-angl1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 427
   / Hydraulic Angle Rear Blade #22  
Hey JR I didn't see any pictures of the blade reversed. Can you be so kind as to post a picture of either the blade or the rake reversed? I would like to see the hydraulics in that position as well. Thanks!

/ Hydraulic Angle Rear Blade #23  
The angle cylinder does not work when the blade is reversed. It must be released from the blade before the blade is reversed and the lock pin inserted.

JR

/ Hydraulic Angle Rear Blade #24  
In case you didn't realize it, PineRidge was just giving you a hard time........ he likes to cause a stir whenever possible. You ought to meet the daughter..... just like her father... always causing a disturbance in the family over some nonsensical issue /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.. Want to guess how I know??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Hydraulic Angle Rear Blade #25  
<font color="blue"> always causing a disturbance in the family over some nonsensical issue .. Want to guess how I know???
</font>

Ok..I'll take a guess...

You must be the daughter! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

It's all starting to make sense now... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Hydraulic Angle Rear Blade #26  
Hey Junk looks to me like Henro has you all figured out.

Henro /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Hydraulic Angle Rear Blade #27  
Keep talking trash like that and the wedding is off and you will have the old maid living with you till you die. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I don't need you or her agravation.....

/ Hydraulic Angle Rear Blade #28  
Junk better go take your medication, I have told you before that you can't skip days just because you don't want to come in from working on the Kubota. I know you don't want me to call your wife again, cause she doubled the dosage the last time. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Besides my wife would shoot me if you had the opportunity to join our family ranks permanently and that isn't going to happen........

/ Hydraulic Angle Rear Blade #29  
Looks great and appears to be a pretty straight forward mod. This is something thats been on my list to do for while.

I'm assuming you can still spin it around if you wanted to and pin it.

Can someone tell what a cushion valve is? Is this something that would be on the cylinder like a check/pilot valve?

/ Hydraulic Angle Rear Blade #30  
CT,
You can spin it 180 degrees by removing the cylinder pins. With another front cylinder mount on the opposite side, you could rehook the cylinder and use it in the reverse angle mode. I plan to add that this summer.

Bill