Replacing Hydraulic hoses on Woods 7500 Backhoe ??

/ Replacing Hydraulic hoses on Woods 7500 Backhoe ?? #1  

Keachie

Tractor
Kubota/L2500
I'd like suggestions. I did one of the jack stand hoses, and had my Kubota dealer make up a new hose. He "didn't have the right end," and came up with another one that necessitated, taking off two others to get it installed. Now one of the ones threaded through the boom has gone. I'd like a good supplier of exact hoses, and hints beyond pulling a strong string through to make replacing easier. Should I do them all, even if they haven't failed yet ? Should I use a degreaser chemical and water to clean up first, or do I need that excess grease to get them out ? Any other tricks ? Thanks in advance!

/ Replacing Hydraulic hoses on Woods 7500 Backhoe ?? #2  
Have you tried the Woods dealer?

/ Replacing Hydraulic hoses on Woods 7500 Backhoe ??
The Kubota dealer and the Woods dealer are one and the same.

/ Replacing Hydraulic hoses on Woods 7500 Backhoe ?? #4  
Ask him to order the hose.

/ Replacing Hydraulic hoses on Woods 7500 Backhoe ?? #5  
I would find a good hydraulic shop. They can get any end and make anything up just like the old one...well some metric stuff might be a problem for some of them. There are 2 hydraulic shops in my town of 30k or less. I just take the hose off, and take it in ans ask them to make me one just like it, has worked every time. Ususally they have the correct stuff in stock, if not it is just a couple of days. And I can even specify the grade of hose I want, US or Chinese.

Ben