Check Kubota L3130 Hydraulic Pressure

/ Check Kubota L3130 Hydraulic Pressure #1  

smittyd3

Silver Member
Tractor
L3130
I need to get the hydraulic pressure checked on our L3130. The bucket curl is weak. The dealership is ~50 miles one way so the cost for mileage and service call charge is high.

I want to buy the fitting that is required to check the pressure, but the dealership can't get it.

Where do guys get the fittings to check hyd pressure? I already have a gauge so all I need is the fitting.

Thanks,

Smitty

/ Check Kubota L3130 Hydraulic Pressure #2  
   / Check Kubota L3130 Hydraulic Pressure #3  
To check my loader pressure I got my gauge, fittings and male end quick coupler at Tractor Supply.
I just uncouple my loader hoses at the quick couplers on the loader control valve and plug in the gauge, check/adjust pressure.

/ Check Kubota L3130 Hydraulic Pressure
Thanks for the replies.
I think I'll try Tractor Supply.
The Kubota fitting is a PS 3/8 to check the relief valve pressure.
The part number is 07916-50392, but it is no longer available from Kubota.

Thanks,
Smitty

/ Check Kubota L3130 Hydraulic Pressure #5  
You just need a 3/8 female T-fitting, a 3/8" female to male fitting, and a 3/8" to 1/4 adaptor for your pressure gauge. Install it right above the quick disconnect where the 3/8" male thread goes into the quick disconnect on your blue boom lift line.

I installed a permanent liquid filled 5,000psi gauge on our L-3130 LA723 loader onto the blue colored line coming out of the hydraulic vavle box, the one responsible for lifting the boom. Works great.

/ Check Kubota L3130 Hydraulic Pressure
Thanks SkyPup,
I'll get the fittings and see what kind of pressure it has.
Thanks again,
Smitty