Where to buy Hydraulic fittings online?

/ Where to buy Hydraulic fittings online? #1  

Charlesaf3

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030, Kubota M59 TLB
I need to buy a set of pioneer quick couplers - can't get them without special ordering where I live, so I wanted to buy them online. I can't seem to get a good place via google.

I think I've seen recommendations for hydraulic fittings on here before, but can't find them with the search function. Anyone got a suggestion for a good online store?

Thanks,

Charles

/ Where to buy Hydraulic fittings online? #3  
The absolute best place to buy online is Discount Hydraulic Hose. They are a full service supplier, you get to talk to a real person, and their prices are very reasonable. They do have online catalogs with all different fittings (USA and foreign threads too). Many of us here have been using them for several years now. They are also infrequent posters here. Tell them you heard about them from TBN.

/ Where to buy Hydraulic fittings online?
Thanks guys, that's exactly what I was looking for. I remember both of you posting about them before, but couldn't successfully find them in a search.

/ Where to buy Hydraulic fittings online? #5  
MadReferee said:
The absolute best place to buy online is Discount Hydraulic Hose. They are a full service supplier, you get to talk to a real person, and their prices are very reasonable. They do have online catalogs with all different fittings (USA and foreign threads too). Many of us here have been using them for several years now. They are also infrequent posters here. Tell them you heard about them from TBN.
I totally agree. And when there is a problem, they make it right!!!!:)

/ Where to buy Hydraulic fittings online? #6  
have you tried a NAPA store?

/ Where to buy Hydraulic fittings online?
jpm said:
have you tried a NAPA store?

Yep, local NAPA gave me the wrong one, then told me I'd have to order the right one through them. I thought at that point, why not order it online, as its cheaper and easier. They wanted $40 for the pioneer coupler..

/ Where to buy Hydraulic fittings online? #8  
Can anyone help me understand what I have? I just bought a new tractor and dealer says it has 8250 Pioneer couplings. So I went to the Discount Hydraulic Hose site and could only find couplers that reference:

ISO 7241-1 Series A couplings
ISO 7241-1 Series B couplings

But no reference to Pioneer. Would Pioneer be one of the above styles?

Thanks,
KEG

/ Where to buy Hydraulic fittings online? #9  
Give Discount Hydraulic Hose a call in the morning. They are very helpful and probably have a cross reference available that's not on the internet. My cross reference chart does nt list Pioneer.

/ Where to buy Hydraulic fittings online? #10  
KEG said:
Can anyone help me understand what I have? I just bought a new tractor and dealer says it has 8250 Pioneer couplings. So I went to the Discount Hydraulic Hose site and could only find couplers that reference:

ISO 7241-1 Series A couplings
ISO 7241-1 Series B couplings

But no reference to Pioneer. Would Pioneer be one of the above styles?

Thanks,
KEG
From looking at my Pioneer catalog, it looks like the 8250 is a B series coupling.