John Deere 110 Tlb Steering Hydraulic cylinder

/ John Deere 110 Tlb Steering Hydraulic cylinder #1  

zigo1965

anyone know if there is an after market cylinder and
skid plates.doing logging with it and i keep breaking linkage,filters,etc.......:(

Thanks all

PS AWSOME TLB:D

/ John Deere 110 Tlb Steering Hydraulic cylinder #2  
Welcome to TBN Zig:D

Not sure about the steering cylinder, but a skidplate is definatly available. Read the fourth post in this thread by member BleedGreen, a JD Salesman.

/ John Deere 110 Tlb Steering Hydraulic cylinder #3  
zigo1965 said:
anyone know if there is an after market cylinder and
skid plates.doing logging with it and i keep breaking linkage,filters,etc.......:(

Thanks all

PS AWSOME TLB:D

What's wrong with the steering cylinder? You can have one custom made at any good hydraulic shop. Plan on bringing your wallet! But on second thought, it's probably would be cheaper than one from JD (?). A custom one can have a larger diameter and a larger rod.

jb

/ John Deere 110 Tlb Steering Hydraulic cylinder #4  
I had the seals go out in one, and a week later the other. JD price was $130 for the kit to rebuild them. I got one build for $40 at a local hydraulic shop, and the other was rebuild by the same guy, but he came to the house to save me the trouble of taking it off.
No trouble since then.
David from jax

/ John Deere 110 Tlb Steering Hydraulic cylinder #5  
Sometimes right from the assembly things go wrong. How many hours do you have on it?

/ John Deere 110 Tlb Steering Hydraulic cylinder
art said:
Sometimes right from the assembly things go wrong. How many hours do you have on it?

240 hrs.
I bit the bullet and got a new one at jd today 365.00
went to the local shop and said it would cost alot more than that to custom one.
the one that came with the machine was a welded cylinder
so we couldn't rebuild it.the new one is rebuildable.

Thanks all !:D

/ John Deere 110 Tlb Steering Hydraulic cylinder #7  
The ones on my JD2555 are welded also, and were rebuild in a matter of minutes by my favorite hydraulic shop. You just have to know how to take them apart from the inside out.
Hopefully you kept the old one and will take it to a good hydraulic shop to let them rebuild it.
David from jax

sandman2234 said:
The ones on my JD2555 are welded also, and were rebuild in a matter of minutes by my favorite hydraulic shop. You just have to know how to take them apart from the inside out.
Hopefully you kept the old one and will take it to a good hydraulic shop to let them rebuild it.
David from jax

i still have it,maybe i could send it to that guy you had yours done and i'll have it as a back up.

/ John Deere 110 Tlb Steering Hydraulic cylinder #9  
Nothing wrong with that, because as long as you have a back up part, the original part will never fail!!!
I would think any good hydraulic shop could rebuild that cylinder.
Do you have a picture of it that you could post so everyone could see what it looks like?
Edit your profile so we know what part of the world you live in, and where the nearest good shop is at.
David from jax

sandman2234 said:
Nothing wrong with that, because as long as you have a back up part, the original part will never fail!!!
I would think any good hydraulic shop could rebuild that cylinder.
Do you have a picture of it that you could post so everyone could see what it looks like?
Edit your profile so we know what part of the world you live in, and where the nearest good shop is at.
David from jax

sorry for long reply computer puked,ill get a pic of it and post