Hydraulic Questions

/ Hydraulic Questions #1  

Blackfoot

Tractor
Cub Farmall,Farmall A,Ford 8N,MF35
Hello, Well I put the back blade on The Mf35,Great traction, and the question that I have is, is there a way to make it so that I can work the FEL at the same time as the back Blade, not both at once, but raise the loader with out turning a nob to go from back blade to loader?

/ Hydraulic Questions #2  
Blackfoot said:
Hello, Well I put the back blade on The Mf35,Great traction, and the question that I have is, is there a way to make it so that I can work the FEL at the same time as the back Blade, not both at once, but raise the loader with out turning a nob to go from back blade to loader?

If I'm understanding what you wrote, you have to select hydraulic pressure going to the loader or to the 3PH.
Or, do you have a hydraulic cylinder controlling the back blade angle. tilt or something else?
Either way, you have to rotate a knob to select hydraulic flow.
If this is an original control on the tractor, your manual may enlighten you. If it was added after the fact (going back to the cylinder on the back blade), you may not have any options.

It would be advisable to clarify what you're trying to do. You might also want to post this in the Massey Feguson forum...

/ Hydraulic Questions #3  
Do you have 3 hoses going to the FEL valve or just two.

/ Hydraulic Questions #4  
Most of the valves are made that way. I have seen one that was the way that you want, but I have no idea what the brand was or where you could get one. You might check with Big Dean. If anyone could tell you where to get one he could.
Big Dean's Massey Ferguson tips

/ Hydraulic Questions #5  
Blackfoot, what you are doing is running the hydraulics for the loader off the same pump that runs the lift arms. I believe when you dicert flow to the loader it leaves your lift arms inoperable and in the up position. You can have it where they work at the same time but it will require an auxillary pump to run the loader. With the pump and all the hoses and controls you'd probably be looking at $500-1000 and that may be shy of the final total. Basically there is no way to run them each together with the current setup you have.

/ Hydraulic Questions
Yep I think yer right Birdhunter, I was out working on a road, and when I was useing the back blade after a little bit, well down there in the gear box it started to make this awful sound, like a bunch of marbles rolling around in there. So not knowing to much about this rig yet, I pulled the back blade off till I get some answers. I think there is just 1 line going to the loader, and then the return line. I want to rig the loader up so that I can angle the blade, be great for plowing snow this winter.