White Field Boss 37 = What Model Iseki

/ White Field Boss 37 = What Model Iseki #1  

FB37

I have a White, Field Boss 37 made by Iseki. Does anybody know what Iseki model this tractor is? The ID tag on the front left has been damaged and is unreadable. On the front transmission, on the right side, there is "TL 45" cast into the metal. My Service Manual lists that the tractor has 37 engine HP. I need two parts. I need a PTO Clutch Support and a Lift Flow Control Valve. My local White dealer did not list a PTO Support and the small Flow Control Valve was going to cost almost $1400.00:eek: . I've contacted one Iseki parts dealer and they are trying to find some information about my tractor. I found this site and it has been helpful. I hope someone has heard of this model tractor. Thanks

/ White Field Boss 37 = What Model Iseki #2  
My Iseki TL3200 is about the same as a FB 2-32. I think FB 37 is the same tractor as a FB 2-32 except you have a biger engine with 5 more hp. Thair could be 3 or 4 TL searies tractors that should be the same as yours. thair should be some dealers on here that would have used parts.......Larry

/ White Field Boss 37 = What Model Iseki
I know it has been a while but, thanks for the help Larry. I could not find a used hydraulic valve so I had to go with the new one.:eek: I also could not find a used or a new pto support so I had a machinist friend bore my support out and pressed in a bushing with the correct size. So far with about 12 hours of use with a 5' bushhog everything is working smoothly.:D

/ White Field Boss 37 = What Model Iseki #4  
Hi FB, I know it has been a while but maybe this will help in the future. I have the Field Boss 37 also and on my tractor there is a sticker that says Iseki TE4370. I am assuming the 4 means 4 wheel drive, 37 is 37 Horse power and I'm not sure about the 0.:D

/ White Field Boss 37 = What Model Iseki
Thanks klem531. I'll put this information in my manual. I have put several more hours on mine and it still is working good.