Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Tractor
    Iseki TS1910

Default Iseki TS1910 or TS1610 owners?

Just trolling for owners of the following Iseki tractors...

TS 1610 2WD
    TS 1910 2WD

Anybody?

Rick

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Iseki TA 210

Default Iseki Owners!!!!

I have an Iseki but not your models....

This brings up an interesting point for us Iseki owners. This is far and away the best compact tractor site for various issues, use of the tractor, etc. etc. layed out well, functional and lots of users and activity...

I also frequently look at the Machinery Forum, YT Mag Compact Tractor Discussion Board and the SSTractor Board... None of them compare to this site except in one regard. The others all specialize or cater to the Grey Market tractors.....however, those sites lack much of the other detail you can find here on operations and their is extremely low usage and very scattered discussion etc...

Since coming to this site several months ago, it is apparent the general discussion forum is dominated by the Deere, New Holland and kubota folks... Lot's more also coming from the Kioti folks... Nothing wrong with those tractors they are for the most part wonderfully designed Japanese tractors (and Korean) and cousins of most of ours. My Iseki TA 210 looks just like the new Massey 1240 and Agco ST 35, most of the same features etc. The general discussions apply to all, but the common answer to most posts in the buying, repair and operations posts is TC this, 4100 that, and L whatever...

Grey Market Iseki folks have unique interests... Just like the Yanmar Group that has now moved here and Mitsubishi/Satoh folks who now have there own section at Tractorbynet. I might also mention the Chinese owner folks at the CTOA site.

The Iseki is a wonderful tractor, well built and designed and I think should have its own section on this site.. I am not suggesting that we should not utilize other sections.. I do frequently and have picked up alot on implements, lubricants, etc...

The Grey Market section here is not active or specific enough,...

If you agree, please respond... we can then approach the web master on this....

Tractor
    Kubota B7800

Default Re: Iseki Owners!!!!

Surge, I agree with assessment. But its easy for me to agree when I don't have to do Muhammad's job. I currently am looking into obtaining a compact tractor and my search is taking me closer to the Iseki line. I like the TS for the weight and easy access to the engine area. I also like some of the upgrades they made(power steering) in the TL line. Surge, could you post a picture of your TA. They are very nice newer units.
    Cortney

Tractor
    Iseki TS1910

I'd love to see an Iseki group on tractorbynet. But how active would it be? I know there are a few active Iseki owners on this board, but maybe not enough to keep up an active group.

Maybe I could post replies to my own posts!

Rick

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Iseki TA 210

Cortney, will retry tonight... Devildog, I don't think the file is too big, just one picture...if I recall it is only around 980 bytes... I will recheck before I try again... I do have the picture posted at the Machinery Forum under photos section.. I have it marked as a favorite but I think it is www.ytmag.com

If that doesn't work, search on machinery forum....

Tractor
    McConell Mark 25 (Jinma 284)

Default Re: Iseki TS1910 or TS1610 owners?

I have an Iseki TX2160 4 wheel drive 16 Hp sold as White Field Boss 16, I use it around my 5 acres to mow, rototill, move dirt, small trees, mulch, and etc. So far the White Dealer here in NW Ohio has been able to get me all of the parts I have needed but I worry that White may discontinue supplying parts and I would hate to loose my little workhorse, as I can not afford to go out and buy a new tractor like this. I wonder if anyone has information using the serial numbers how old this tractor is? It is model TX2160 serial #015525R on the name plate on the center housing by the gaer shift, and marked on the frame is TX110F-015525. I know the u-joints in the front axle are the week point as I am now in the process of replacing ths second one, I replace the one on the right 2 years ago and the left one I just ordered parts for today. Any information on a heavier u joint that may be avalible?

Silver Member
    Tractor
    2010D

Surge,
    I would like to ask you some questions about your Iseki TA210. Are you still here?
    Thanks
    Cameron

Tractor
    iseki ts1610

I have an Iseki TS1610 4wd and it has been a great little workhorse so far.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    2010D

Hello,
    I am interested in purchasing a newer Iseki TA model tractor I would
    like to know if anybody has one of these newer Iseki tractors.
    Specifically, how they like them and how they get parts to service it.
    Thanks,
    Cameron

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Used Yanmar and Iseki

I too would like to see a board for Iseki owners. I currently have a TU170 &TU180 & TU220. All three are nice tractors to drive and operate. I agree that the TL series has many improvements over older models including power steering on some, but the TU has a nice open operator station, sacrificing some weight with its lighter welded steel component type frame. Hope to see the Iseki board soon! What about it Muhammad, could you do it for us?

Nick

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast