Tractor
    Iseki TL1900

Default TL1900 Exhaust System

Does anyone have or know where I can purchase an Exhaust System for my TL1900? I am new to this site and would appreciate any help you may be able to give. I have sent out several e-mails inquiring but no responses.
    Last edited by buddymay; 02-10-2008 at 07:27 PM.
    Thanks,
    Buddy

Silver Member
    Tractor
    TS1610

Default Re: TL1900 Exhaust System

My Iseki exhaust system looks like someone cut off the original exhaust flange and welded it to a kubota muffler. It works well for me.

The muffler is vertical with the exhaust in an out the side and straight up configuration. I just need to look out for the low branches.

I would think that any good tractor shop or any good car muffler shop could set you up with a custom setup from components they have on hand or can get quickly.

Tractor
    Iseki TL1900

Thanks for the the input! If I can't find an original that will be the route I take.
    Thanks,
    Buddy

Veteran Member

If you give me the mounting measurements , I can supply an aftermarket muffler assembly.