Tractor
    YANMAR

Default INFO PLEASE: ISEKI TX1410F

Am looking at a Iseki TX1410F, says it was made 1992?? 20 hp, 4x4.. $2500.00 can i get some feed back on this particular model. I've been looking for a 4x4 so long and this seems like a great deal. Motor after rebuild has 300 hours. Second owner has used it and needs a bigger tractor. It is very clean looking. Any bad thing to know about this Tx1410F model????

Tractor
    Bolens G192/TS1910 Ford/New Holland 1920

Default Re: INFO PLEASE: ISEKI TX1410F

How many hours on the tractor? Or was the tractor rebuilt as well as the motor? got any pictures? What kind of transmission? Any implements included/
    doesn't sound like a great deal, I am leary of the rebuild.

Tractor
    YANMAR

It is on ebay ## 110238372482,, If the info is right it is a good deal. no implements, standard trans, mitsubishi engine. I plan on calling this man and talking to him. He seems to be honest enough. There is always a chance on buying used equipment. He is coming my way in about a week and is willing to haul it closer to me. That will save me about 3 hours and $$$$. I have checked all the Iseki group talk on Yahoo and here. Not much talk on the TX1410F model. That might be a good thing>>>>....

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Iseki TS1610F 4x4

Don't know if you ended up buying this but, that's too much $ for that small and old of a tractor. Should be closer to $2K. The 14 in the 1410 model number indicates it has 14HP at the PTO, and about 17HP at the motor crank, not 20. Also, I believe this is about a 1980 model, not much newer but may be even a late '70's model. I think they're good little tractors, but may need to convert from 2-pt to 3-pt hitch for 3-pt attachments.

Veteran Member

It is an early 80's model . Very similiar to the Bolens G154.