Help with Iseki model no.

/ Help with Iseki model no. #1  

swimpy

Hi all,
I've been scouring the internet for info. and happened to run across this forum.

I have an Iseki Landhope 220 2WD. It is a 3-cyl. diesel.

The manufacturer's ID plate does not show a model or type no. just a serial no. (0009).

I have been to at least 10 websites searching for parts and service manuals. No one lists anything for a landhope. Does anyone know what other model no. this tractor may be listed under?

Thanks;
Phillip

/ Help with Iseki model no. #2  
Look at this website: Used Agricultural Tractors (KANSAI TRACTOR)

Under Iseki TU and TA model is printed the words Land Hope and Land Leader.

When you click on it and look will will find they have a TU220F. I have always been told F mean four wheel drive. It also say the engine will be a 3 cly. There is no 220 under a TA model. So i would guess you have an Iseki TU220F which they stopped making in 1986.

I may be wrong but at least you some place to start.

Don

/ Help with Iseki model no. #3  
I also think you have a TU220 Landhope. If you have a step through configuration (flat floor panel from one side to the other) under your feet and a bit of a lower front shroud with plexiglass windows, that would be the model. Parts are available for the TU series from a few sources on this site, but they are not the easiest tractors to source for. Unless you have unusual parts needs, common items are available. Attached is a picture of a TU205F, stripped of the side engine covers and decals missing.

Attachments

• Tractor.jpg
    Tractor.jpg
    672.9 KB · Views: 2,864
   / Help with Iseki model no. #4  
Does anyone know what front end loader fits an Iseki TU220F.

/ Help with Iseki model no. #5  
Often none of them fit perfectly. Koyker in South Dakota said they had one for my TA 247 and that it would fit others as well. I ended up doing some re-drilling, Plasma cutting etc. The oil drain was blocked and the tires would rub when turned way left or right. I had to trim the framework a little with the plasma.If you are a little handy and have some patience, Give them a try if they are still in business. I think mine was a Koyker 150. best $1500 I ever spent. They had a list of Iseki's that would bolt up and another that require a little mod.