iseki hydraulics

/ iseki hydraulics #1  

cardun14

hi,first time user to this forum have bought my first iseki , it's a tu 1700 with 600 hours on clock , problem is it has no spool valves and i'm hoping to put a front loader on plus operate a hydraulic log splitter from rear three point hitch
there are no manuals with tractor, needing info on fitting and diagram of pipe layout
many thanks
cardun 14

/ iseki hydraulics #2  
Welcome to TBN:D

Most aftermarket loaders like WOODS and KOYKER include the hydraulics to operate the loader including the joystick valve and the lines to tap into the tractors system. For the log splitter, you would add quick-disconnects (QD's) on one of the lines that feed the loader valve and put the splitter in series with the pressure lines.

/ iseki hydraulics #3  
Many here cut into the heavy steel line coming from the pump, and use compression fittings to place a "T" there, and do the same for the return line. I went with an adapter plate from Koyker, it took a lot of time and work to get it all right, so maybe the "T" is the better way to go.
Personally, If I were to do it over again, I'd also fit a different filter to it right then also. The factory one is just a housing bolted to the block. I also built a very heavy steel cage around my filters, to keep from breaking them off (again) on any stumps or what ever.

A skid plate for the dipstick tube on mine was also added, albeit, also post facto.

/ iseki hydraulics #4  
Oh, and also, keep in mind, you need an open center system. Running the tractor without any open return for the hydraulics will cause issues. I added a pressure relief valve to the rear connects on mine. Even so, with the lines not connected together ie. on a closed loop, it loads the tractor down and sounds like your pulling a very heavy load.

/ iseki hydraulics #5  
You do not want install Tee's. It needs to be plumbed in series with the 3 point, not in parallel . wou can put quick disconnects on your bucket hoses & use them to supply the log splitter.

/ iseki hydraulics
where does the return line fix into on my tractor is there a blanked hole to accomodate it in rear casing around seat area, any info much appreciated

/ iseki hydraulics #7  
Cardun14 , Not sure if this will help or not , This is a model 2202 Iseke. So No clue if its the same or not, & I,m only assuming its the return line as I didn,t install or hook it up . Hope it might help till someone else can. I just snapped a pick. But yours may be Way different . Best of luck. CB

Attachments

• PA100001.JPG
    PA100001.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 1,146
   / iseki hydraulics
many thanks cb, doesn't look like it but will look at mine in morning as it,s dark and raining again here in scotland

/ iseki hydraulics
does anybody with same tractor have any photos or method of connecting to tractor hydraulics on this model without causing issues to other hydraulics on tractor also could i fit return into reservior vent under seat, any and all info most welcome

/ iseki hydraulics #10  
The simplest way to add hydraulics is to cut the pressure line (small line from the hydraulic pump). Braze on fittings or compression fittings can be used to fasten the hoses to. Run the pump line to the IN on the valve. Run the OUT to the line to the 3 point on a 2 hose system. On a 3 hose Power Beyond valve run OUT to the transmission housing & the PBY to the line to the 3 point. The best system is to use the PBY system.