Iseki Landleader 230 is it a TA230?

/ Iseki Landleader 230 is it a TA230? #1  

fdrn

Tractor
Iseki TA 230
I was wondering if anyone can help me find info on my tractor. I want to be able to find parts like filters and the like. Also if anyone knows if this crosses over with a MF? Seems on here a lot of them do. I think it is a TA because there is a diagram on the left side of the seat with all kinds of TA models. Putting that with the 230 on the side maybe its a TA230?

/ Iseki Landleader 230 is it a TA230? #2  
Howdi.. I am told that my TA 247 is nearly a Massey 1240. I have a manual for a 1240 and many parts are the same. Good luck.

MM.

/ Iseki Landleader 230 is it a TA230?
Thanks, now if I can only find out which Massey mine is closest to. I'll start looking around maybe I'll find it.

Thanks Kays,

I ordered one on ebay last night. I spent hours reading through this board looking for info and found that you have reccomended the 1145 in the past.

I accidentally ran the tractor out of diesel, so I'm hoping I can find where the bleeder valves are, if any. I've seen some directions on here on how to do this, but they were for other tractor models.

/ Iseki Landleader 230 is it a TA230? #6  
Sure is Confusing to Me also. I have a Iseki 240 a 255 & a 2202. One says Landhope, The others Landleaders no Ta,s or Tu,s. So Not sure what They cross over to. & I cant read Chinese Either. But I have No Manuals for any of Them, But if pics of Anything would be helpfull to Anyone, Just let Me Know. Best of luck.

/ Iseki Landleader 230 is it a TA230? #7  
That tractor may have an electric pickup pump. You can here it clicking when you turn the key to the first position. If so , the 10mm bolts with phillips screw slots on the filter and pump will bleed it.

Thanks,

As for the clicking noise I haven't herd that. There is a valve on the fuel filter that has three positions Fuel - Off - AIR I did bleed that by putting it to the air position until I got a steady stream of fuel. However, I still need to bleed from there to the injectors.

Cowboy, if we could only read Japanese...

Or Chinese for that matter...

/ Iseki Landleader 230 is it a TA230? #10  
It usually isn't needed to bleed all the way to the injectors. If you get fuel to the pump it will usually take off. Most of the time unless you remove a line to an injector you won't need to bleed it / them. It might take a couple trys and some spitting an sputtering but it should go.