Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Iseki TA 230

Default Iseki Landleader 230 is it a TA230?

I was wondering if anyone can help me find info on my tractor. I want to be able to find parts like filters and the like. Also if anyone knows if this crosses over with a MF? Seems on here a lot of them do. I think it is a TA because there is a diagram on the left side of the seat with all kinds of TA models. Putting that with the 230 on the side maybe its a TA230?

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Iseki TA 247. Husqvarna 54", Cub Zero Turn.Polaris 850 ATV's Stihl 018 026 Pro, 029, 034 Super AV, 039, 044 Mag. Stihl Pole Saw.

Default Re: Iseki Landleader 230 is it a TA230?

Howdi.. I am told that my TA 247 is nearly a Massey 1240. I have a manual for a 1240 and many parts are the same. Good luck.

MM.

Tractor
    Iseki TA 230

Thanks, now if I can only find out which Massey mine is closest to. I'll start looking around maybe I'll find it.

Tractor
    Iseki TA 207

Start with a MF1145.

Tractor
    Iseki TA 230

Thanks Kays,

I ordered one on ebay last night. I spent hours reading through this board looking for info and found that you have reccomended the 1145 in the past.

I accidentally ran the tractor out of diesel, so I'm hoping I can find where the bleeder valves are, if any. I've seen some directions on here on how to do this, but they were for other tractor models.

Sure is Confusing to Me also. I have a Iseki 240 a 255 & a 2202. One says Landhope, The others Landleaders no Ta,s or Tu,s. So Not sure what They cross over to. & I cant read Chinese Either. But I have No Manuals for any of Them, But if pics of Anything would be helpfull to Anyone, Just let Me Know. Best of luck.

Tractor
    Iseki TA 207

That tractor may have an electric pickup pump. You can here it clicking when you turn the key to the first position. If so , the 10mm bolts with phillips screw slots on the filter and pump will bleed it.

Tractor
    Iseki TA 230

Thanks,

As for the clicking noise I haven't herd that. There is a valve on the fuel filter that has three positions Fuel - Off - AIR I did bleed that by putting it to the air position until I got a steady stream of fuel. However, I still need to bleed from there to the injectors.

Cowboy, if we could only read Japanese...

Tractor
    Iseki TA 230

Or Chinese for that matter...

Tractor
    Iseki TA 207

It usually isn't needed to bleed all the way to the injectors. If you get fuel to the pump it will usually take off. Most of the time unless you remove a line to an injector you won't need to bleed it / them. It might take a couple trys and some spitting an sputtering but it should go.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast