Challenger made by Iseki

/ Challenger made by Iseki #1  

Builder

East PA or 750 mi. east of a short man named Dar__
Tractor
Kubota, AGCO, New Holland LB
Just bought a used '05 CAT Challenger made by Iseki. MT285B Cab 4x4 with factory loader. Tons of questions. No forum to really discuss Challenger in so I figured this might be the one?

/ Challenger made by Iseki #2  
Just bought a used '05 CAT Challenger made by Iseki. MT285B Cab 4x4 with factory loader. Tons of questions. No forum to really discuss Challenger in so I figured this might be the one?

I'm not sure on the specs on that one, but you also may want to try the Massey forum. They sell the Isekis under the Massey name(Massey dealers), also sold under the AGCO name(AGCO dealers), as well as Challenger(CAT dealers) I didn't realize the cabs came out in 05. Nice units.

/ Challenger made by Iseki
Yes, I was told they are both made for AGCO by Iseki. I think getting all the bugs worked out of this thing is going to be a "Challenge" (no pun intended) without a local dealer.

/ Challenger made by Iseki #4  
When are we going to see pictures of the new to you machine. I am curious about the way you said the 3pt is controled and the extra hydraulic outlets are controlled.

/ Challenger made by Iseki #9  

Since they are all the same, you should be able to get parts at any AGCO branded dealer.

Good luck, and pics please.