Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Iseki TA 247. Husqvarna 54", Cub Zero Turn.Polaris 850 ATV's Stihl 018 026 Pro, 029, 034 Super AV, 039, 044 Mag. Stihl Pole Saw.

Default Iseki 3 cyl. Water Pump Question.

Greetings Guru's. I was attempting a Frost Plug heater today on my TA247 and noticed that my fan had about 3/16 " play in it. Even with the belt tight I could wiggle the fan about 3/16". It seems like a bad bearing but wouldnt you think it would leak water? Any Ideas?

Thanks.
    MM.

Tractor
    Iseki TA 207

Default Re: Iseki 3 cyl. Water Pump Question.

I just replaced the pump on my TA207. It was the exact same way. It would wobble like it was about to fall off. It never leaked a drop as far as I could tell. I could see a new radiator if I hadn't caught it when I did.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Iseki TA 247. Husqvarna 54", Cub Zero Turn.Polaris 850 ATV's Stihl 018 026 Pro, 029, 034 Super AV, 039, 044 Mag. Stihl Pole Saw.

Thanks for the reply.. I actually noticed mine 10 months ago but wanted to clear it up prior to the Long Cold Minnesota Winter. Did you replace the Bearing or the whole pump?? ( Worried about Radiator too )

Thanks.
    MM

Tractor
    Iseki TA 207

I replaced the whole pump. I found one on Ebay. Got it quick.