Silver Member
    Tractor
    Iseki TA 210

Default Fuel drip from filter bowl line

Ok, anyone have this problem in the past. My ISEKI TA210 has the fuel filter housing with the switch on top that reads Air, On and Off. I am getting some fuel releasing from the overflow tube that comes out of the top of the fuel filter housing. I thought that maybe the filter was getting plugged so put in a new filter, primed and ran the tractor but I still seem to be getting some fuel coming down the overflow tube. Never seemed to have this problem. Any ideas? I did turn the filter housing switch just a tad to the off position to see if this would stop it, but I think it is still leaking.

Thanks
    There's no such thing as "Best" in a world of individuals !

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Iseki TA 247. Husqvarna 54", Cub Zero Turn.Polaris 850 ATV's Stihl 018 026 Pro, 029, 034 Super AV, 039, 044 Mag. Stihl Pole Saw.

Default Re: Fuel drip from filter bowl line

My TA247 does the same thing. Very slight leak that keeps the filter assembly dirty and in need of cleaning constantly. No drips though just seems to seep.?

Thanks.
    MM.

Veteran Member

Default Re: Fuel drip from filter bowl line

Sounds like warn valve. Probably only solution is to replace.