Iseki TS2200 Parts and Manual

/ Iseki TS2200 Parts and Manual #1  

usmc-mustang

Well, I am aquiring a TS2200 2 popper with what appears to be a blown head gasket. It begins to warm up, and doesnt stop. T-stat and radiator cap have been replaced, and the radiator was rodded out. It starts perfect, but begins head up to 220, and begins to puke out the coolant tube. No oil in the water, and vice versa, so I suspect a erosion in the coolant to combustion chamber. No dummy when it comes to tractors, but grey markets are a different story than the Super K's I am use to working on daily.

I plan on getting some more diagnostic time on it when I get it home this week. Block test, and pressure test on cooling system, but until then..

Who would you recommend to purchase parts and a manual for it from. Doesnt seem to be alot of info or parts for the 2200. Seem to be alot of parts for the 2400, but I suspect it is a different motor, Yanmar maybe?

Thank you for any help you can provide!!

Semper Fi,

Major Kurt, USMC Retired

/ Iseki TS2200 Parts and Manual #2  
HI Major
Welcome to TBN. I don't have any experience with your particular model but I've owned several Iseki's. Great tractors. Anyhow, in researching these machines I noticed that the 2 cylinder TS series cross over to Bolens tractors that were sold in North America in the 70's/80's. If you google Bolens you should find some info on them.
Gerry

/ Iseki TS2200 Parts and Manual
Turns out it is a TS2210. The stickers were painted over when it was repainted years ago. It appears to have the isuzu 2AB1 engine with the stamping of 1-184l on it, but is not stamped with the 2AB1 like I was told by others.

Hate to drag this thing home to find that parts are NS1. Have had no luck finding any real info on this motor.. Besides it was used in inboards, and gen sets.

Looks like I might be buying that JD, Iseki is already leaving a bad taste, and it is a free tractor..

/ Iseki TS2200 Parts and Manual #4  
Not sure if you've used the search feature to find the parts suppliers list, should be easy to find. Len Shaeffer (Shaeffer's Town & Country) frequents this board and you can get most everything from him. I have the TS1610F 4x4 with the 2AA1 Isuzu motor, so I'm pretty certain yours is an Isuzu too. Also on the list is Dessco | Home (on-line Diesel Electric Service in Utah) and that is where I bought my Isuzu motor rebuild parts, everything from rings, rod bearings, head gasket, rockers and rocker shaft, pretty much everything you would need to rebuild it. They seemed to have it all in stock too. They may also ask for a "spec" number, but I didn't have it and they seemed to be able to cross it anyway. Apparently they use these Isuzus in alot of other equipment, probably stationary power and forklifts, etc. Good luck.

Bill

/ Iseki TS2200 Parts and Manual
Len got back to me, as did Sothern Global, but havent heard back from Dessco yet. Boy are the parts pricey. I can buy a whole Case 4bt gasket set from Victor for the price of a head gasket. Hate to find how much an inframe would cost..

Thanks!

/ Iseki TS2200 Parts and Manual #6  
Well, four years ago I paid approx. $25.00 for the head gasket from DESSCO. I didn't think that was too bad for a composite metal gasket with teflon rings around the coolant passages. You can use that as a comparison.