Look what i followed me home today...

/ Look what i followed me home today... #1  

tatra805

Silver Member
Tractor
Iseki TL1900FD
Decided to post this here with the "not much activity" thread in the back of my head.

Went looking at a grey import dealer and before i knew it...

DSC00418.jpg

Kubota 110 tiller (1992)and Iseki 1200 (1995) tiller, both 27 blade. Although looking bust and beaten they both are relatively young and besides missing some parts to be a ready to run set up nothing major wrong with them. The kubota has a shot bearing (nothing special) and the iseki a leaking seal at the drive side.

As a warning: the Iseki tiller comes with a smaller driveshaft which does not fit my TL. Adapters can be found, but it is nice if you know upfront.

and

DSC00419.jpg

Front mounted blade from some kubota which i will use for my running back-blade project.

:D
And of course the new seat and new pto driveshaft i actually had on my shippig list..

Scrap metal for some, new tools for others.. These will push forward the finishing of my grapple project.

I will start threads in the build-it-yourself part soon covering:
- converting the kubota tiller to 3pt mount
- backblade from scrap
- converting the Iseki tiller to a flail mower

Oh, with a bit yada-yada i left 300$ for everything. For my limited use i am sure they will last a long time.

Jumped on the kubota as i have to till a friend's garden tomorrow...:eek:

DSC00421.jpg

:)

/ Look what i followed me home today... #2  
Nice find and nice job so far on the tiller. You got it all for a GREAT price. Keep us informed, and post pics in the Iseki forum as you complete the different projects. I'm particularly interested in how you will turn a tiller into a flail mower, but then I don't know anything about that type of mower either although I know they look somewhat like a tiller.

Bill

/ Look what i followed me home today... #3  
Looks Like a Heck of a Bargain , Thanks for the Pics too . The Iseki tiller was more then Likelly for an Smaller Model tractor I Beleive as I Also had one out of 5 that had the smaller Shaft that came with a Much smaller Bolens looking 2 cyl deisel tractor I Beleive , But Luckily had the Right shaft to Convert it over for the new Owner .

I Would also be interested to see How You change the tiller to a Mower as I,m also not familiar with the Flail type mower. Good job on the Rework too. Bob

/ Look what i followed me home today...
Ok, so small update

DSC00432.jpg

No not broken, just taking a break..

Tiller works a charm and very easy to find the right pto / gear combination in related to desired results and ground type.

Compared to my walk behind rotovator this tractor is a beast.

supapraktis.jpg

We did this garden in half the time and twice as deep as with the above 2wheel tractor.

The 3pt conversion pics you find in this thread http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/build-yourself/140823-non-3pt-tiller-3pt-mount.html

/ Look what i followed me home today... #5  
Nice work and you did it in such short order too. It would've been a couple week project for me I'm afraid. Looks like your tractor and tiller were just able to fit into that pathway, a big plus with these tractors in tight areas.