White FB 31 (Iseki made)

/ White FB 31 (Iseki made) #1  

Ivan49

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L 3301
I am new here and have some questions. I bought my tractor new in 1988 and it is a very good tractor with very few problems. I have a problem now and the service manual skips over it. My injection pump is leaking thru the overflow tube and was wondering what was causing this? I am going to send the pump out to be rebuilt this summer but I would like to know how to time it when I get it back. Any help that I could get would be greatly appreciated. Over the years I have built many implements for behind this tractor and one of my neighbors. I have a shop with 2 welders, cutting torch, plasma cutter(it is dead at the time being) a small mill, sand blaster and wash tank. I have turned several horse drawn implements into 3 point hitch tools and have built several cultivators. My last project was a 5 foot wide by 10 foot long dump trailer. At the present time I am building a firewood processor. I am glad to have found this forum. Ivan

/ White FB 31 (Iseki made) #2  
The engine service manual covers the installation & timing of the injector pump. Did you check to see if the diaghram in the lift pump is torn?

/ White FB 31 (Iseki made)
I did not check the lift pump. The fuel is coming out of the rubber tube on the back of the injector pump. When the weather warms up I will check thing out a little more. Thanks Ivan