Help for Iseki TL 2500

/ Help for Iseki TL 2500 #1  

pasajeroBg

Hello

I have my TL 2500 from one moth and I want to change oils in the engine and hydraulic system but I have not any information for capacity.
Can anybody help me with this information, hydraulic pump and gearbox are with one mean tank and used the same oil or they are with different type of oils and have different tanks for each?

Thank you advance.

/ Help for Iseki TL 2500 #2  
Surprised nobody got back to you. I really do not know how much right now; but the information on my tl2300 is on the bottom side of the hood. The hydraulic fluid for the trans, 3ph, and fel on mine is filled at a round plug there between your legs that you tend to kick off when you get in and out.........Several gallons.........Dennis

/ Help for Iseki TL 2500 #3  
I don't know how similar a TL 2500 to a TE42705 (27 hp) but mine has the following capacities:

Engine Oil: 5 Quarts (4.8 L)
Transmission/Hydraulic Oil: 36 quarts or 9 Gallons (34L)
Power Steering: 2.1 Quarts (2L)
Injection Pump: 0.15 Quarts (0.14 L)

Hopefully that can give you an idea on how much to buy so you don't have to make a bunch of extra trips to the store.

/ Help for Iseki TL 2500
Thank you for the information.
I have another question, I think my glow plugs is not working, I'm pushing small rubber button under lights switch and a red lamp lighting until I keep the button pushed.
Can somebody tells me where is the relay for the plugs, I'm filling that the engine start very hard and I'm sure that they not working. Or may be I'm pushing the wrong button.

/ Help for Iseki TL 2500 #5  
No Clue on a Relay , But If the red Light does light up Then Its at least working & the Right button IMO . Might be time for new Glow plugs , some People tend to burn them out by Holding the Button to long . Allthough I,ve never had any Problems YET . :eek: . Best of luck, Hopefully someone else will add to This . Bob :D

/ Help for Iseki TL 2500 #6  
The glowplugs on my TL are activated by turning the ignition key anti-clockwise. A thermal wire indicator at the right bottom side of the dashboard light up slowly.

Generally 5-10 seconds in summer, 30 in winter to get it red.

Also, a nice trick is to put your rpm at 1500 with the hand-throttle when you switch off the tractor. the next time you start it cold your accelerator is set at the right speed.

I tend to over or mostly underrev the engine using the foot-accelerator at a cold start. With the hand-throttle it is in "auto" mode avoiding the engine stalling.

ps: the glowplug light comes up slowly, it is not a lamp but a spiraled wire that heats up. What does the logo on the red light looks like?

/ Help for Iseki TL 2500
The logo is lighting in red and seems like arrow with points of the middle, the arrow is pointed down between a horizontal line with many pints.
I sure, electricity not reaching to the glow plugs.

/ Help for Iseki TL 2500 #8  
Is the switch under your blinker lights or the head lights? In the manual it says the switch under the blinker switch is to test the air filter, I think that is the light with the arrows and specks (mine has the picture but my button is a horn). My glowplugs activate by rotating the key counterclockwise from the off position. There is a little window with a coil that gets hot and turns red. I just replaced my glowplugs one was bad so none of them worked. You can check them by checking the ohms with a multimeter.

I was able to buy new ones at my local Kubota dealer but when I looked online they were about half the cost from the NGK website.

/ Help for Iseki TL 2500
Thank you very much people, I find the key from the tent:)
Th works properly, and they can be activated when turning the ignition key anti-clockwise(thank you again Tatra)
Now the tractor starts much more easy.

The question with the red lamp still, When I push little rubber button under the lights lever, red lamp lighting and when I release them the lamp stops too.

On the lamp is drown a arrow pointed down and crossing a horizontal line with many points.

I cleaned up the air filter, it was totally stack but the lamp still lighting when the button is pushed.

Any ideas?

Regards: Peter

/ Help for Iseki TL 2500 #10  
According to the owner's manual pg. 5:

'D. AIR CLEANER LIGHT
Indicates if air cleaner is clogged. With engine running check light by pushing check button "U". If light remains on or glows after button is released, stop engine. Refer to maintenance section for care of air cleaner.'

"D" is from figure 3 and points to the picture with the arrow and particles
"U" is from the same figure and points to the button underneath the light switch (blinker on my tractor, headlights in figure 3) on the left side of the panel.

Hope that helps.