Front Wheel Bearings - TS1610

/ Front Wheel Bearings - TS1610 #1  

dasfaust

I am in need of a few things for my Iseki TS1610 2WD, but the most important right now is a front wheel bearing. Somewhere else on the internet it was suggested that I take the bearing in and have it matched up (the races too) but at this point I would have to take the good wheel off to get a good match up. Does anyone know parts numbers and the best place to go to get a new wheel bearing and races?

/ Front Wheel Bearings - TS1610 #3  
Not off hand , But look down a few threads & theres a list of the supplyers in the US . I would start with lens12 a member here . His Info is posted in His posts torwards the bottom. Bob

Heres the link that has the supplyers list.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/iseki/144632-iseki-front-gearbox.html

Welcome dasfaust. I have the 4x4 version of your TS1610 tractor and rebuilt the front end, among other things. I get all of my metric bearings from a local bearing supply house and a hydraulics repair shop, but there are lots on-line too. If you can read the numbers in millimeters on the edge of the bearing race (I think it's the outer race) that's what you need.

Bill

/ Front Wheel Bearings - TS1610 #4  
Welcome dasfaust. I have the 4x4 version of your TS1610 tractor and rebuilt the front end, among other things. I get all of my metric bearings from a local bearing supply house and a hydraulics repair shop, but there are lots on-line too. If you can read the numbers in millimeters on the edge of the bearing race (I think it's the outer race) that's what you need.

Bill

Actually most if not all bearings have part numbers on the face of both races. Whether metric or american, the numbers seem to be standard in the bearing world. You should easily be able to get the correct bearings at any good bearing supply house. I deal with Applied.com becase they have a physical local store.
Jim