A couple of questions about ISEKI E3AF1

/ A couple of questions about ISEKI E3AF1 #1  

andrey

I'm in the process of bringing E3AF1 engine to life (not to be used on a tractor). I bought a service manual and was able to start the engine, but still have a few questions (the manual which I have doesn't provide such information):
1) What is the oil capacity of the engine (excluding injection pump)? The dipstick in the engine is not original, so I have no reference point.
2) There is no drain plug at the bottom of the crankcase. Instead, there is a pipe welded to the side of the crankcase, near the bottom (but not in the lowest point, so it's impossible to drain all oil without tilting the engine). Is it a normal configuration for the tractor engines? How do people drain all oil?

Thank you in advance!

/ A couple of questions about ISEKI E3AF1 #2  
I'm in the process of bringing E3AF1 engine to life (not to be used on a tractor). I bought a service manual and was able to start the engine, but still have a few questions (the manual which I have doesn't provide such information):
1) What is the oil capacity of the engine (excluding injection pump)? The dipstick in the engine is not original, so I have no reference point.
2) There is no drain plug at the bottom of the crankcase. Instead, there is a pipe welded to the side of the crankcase, near the bottom (but not in the lowest point, so it's impossible to drain all oil without tilting the engine). Is it a normal configuration for the tractor engines? How do people drain all oil?

Thank you in advance!

All I can tell you is that motor is 21HP out of a Bolens G212/214, and whatever the equivalent Iseki model is (2102/2104). It is listed as an Iseki mfr as you say, and not an Isuzu mfr. as most were. Hopefully someone else can chime in on the specs.

As far as draining oil, on my Isuzu it's got two drain plugs screwed into the bottom of the oil pan (4x4). Non 4x4 had just one. It should be there, strange if it's not. The pipe welded to the side of my engines oil pan is for the dip stick and comes up in a nearly vertical fashion. BTW, the engine oil capacity on my 19HP Isuzu is 3.5qts, but that won't help you much.

/ A couple of questions about ISEKI E3AF1 #3  
My 22hp Iseki uses 4 qts for a full oil change including filter. Mine also has the tube with the dipstick in it.