Tractor
    Iseki 1700F

Default TU1700 Ran out of gas

Man, talk about a pain. Never, ever run your tractor on empty. It too me a day and finally changing the way I was bleeding air to get my 1700 started. I loosed the 2 screws on the filter. No problem there. The problem was that to bleed the injector I was removing the nut that held the bleed screw. Corrosion had mated the 2. I could get fuel spurting out the opening but never a steady stream. Even loosing the lines from the fuel injectors did not work. After spending all day doing this while constantly recharging the battery, I attacked the nut and bleed screw. Got it broke loose and reinstalled. What a difference. Air bubbles coming out. Kept cranking with the srew loose till it fired. Retighned the srew and then just kept starting it and letting it run till it shut down. Took about 10 starts to finally get all the air bled out. Just passing on my experiance in case someone else runs into the problem. Next to the fuel line for cylinder number 3 on the injector pump is another nut with a screw in it. Does anyone have any idea what it's for?
    Jack

Default Re: TU1700 Ran out of gas

Run out of gas???? TU1700 correct me if I'm wrong..doesn't this TU1700 run on diesel fuel???.....AMPA

Tractor
    Iseki 1700F

Quote Originally Posted by ampa View Post
    Run out of gas???? TU1700 correct me if I'm wrong..doesn't this TU1700 run on diesel fuel???.....AMPA
    You are correct, uit is diesel. Just easier to spell gas. Maybe I should have use fuel instead.

Super Star Member
    First organized permanent settlement in the northwest territory
    Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500

Quote Originally Posted by Marada View Post
    You are correct, uit is diesel. Just easier to spell gas. *Maybe I should have use fuel instead.
    Naw: Just use gas for gas and diesel for diesel.
    Tractors 2003 Kubota BX1500 / 2004 Kubota Bx23 / 2005 Kubota BX1500.
    Attachments 60'' Front Blade/48'' Rear Tiller/FEL/Back Hoe /
    60'' MMM/Clamp on Forks/48'' MMM
    South of Canton Ohio L .B

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 3325

When you run out of diesel it is easy to remember how to spell diesel. Just think of Die and sell and leave off one L. Especially if you have an older diesel. I was sure getting tractor to run again was going to cause me to die, thus die and i seriously considerd selling my ttractor thus sel. Just remember die and sel.

Don
    Country Life Beats Working.

Less than 1 month to Retirement