new member new tractor

/ new member new tractor #1  

benniewad

Tractor
NH T1510
Greetings! I have aquired a TL2101 with about 900hours on the clock. It has not run in the past 2 years (at least). I am working to remove the battery, drain the old fuel, oil, trans fluid. I have some questions:
1. does the injector pump require lubrication?
2. who sells oil filter, what is the brand and # for this 3cyl. engine
3. is regular Hydraulic Trans fluid ok for this tractor?
4. whats up with the air filter? I can't match it with anything at the parts store.
5. where can a manual be obtained for this tractor, the previous owner has one in Japanese....Maybe a shop book with assembly drawings would be nice.

Maybe all of these questions are already answered on this forum, I will continue the search.
Thanks.

/ new member new tractor #2  
First of all.......Welcome aboard

For parts like filters etc, I find Len... sheaftractor@grics.net, who posts a lot on here as lens12 totally helpful......

Regular ol tractor hydro fluid from tractor supply works really well for the hydro systems and trans.......

Yes............the fuel pump NEEDS oil.....I dont know about your particular model, but on my TL2300 there are 2 hex head bolts that are actually for the draining and filling of the pump.......These are easy to get to and YES, the pump will make noises and eventually self-desctruct if ignored.........

Good Luck Bud........Dennis

/ new member new tractor
Thank you for the reply. I will contact Len for the filters. This site has an amazing amount of info..I was bleery eyed last nite from reading.

Ben