1985 bolens/iseki g274 diesel

/ 1985 bolens/iseki g274 diesel #11  
Thanks dfkrug for the explaination....still these old tractors seem to keep their value....I paid $3200 for my G-174 no implements at all....I've since added a 42" front Craftsman plough from off my little rider and I have it workin' off an electric winch as I didn't want to mess with the on board hydraulics...I have a 48" grader blade on the 3pt...and this past summer I picked up an incomplete Douglass Finish Mower that was sitting in a dealers field...I bought all the missing parts and sandblasted it and repainted it.....and it works fine a bit of an over kill as I don't have much grass to cut but heck 10 minutes and I'm done with the little rider it took me about a 1/2 hr. ......I've been following your rebuild as well...great work....take care....Ampa:):):)

/ 1985 bolens/iseki g274 diesel #12  
The G274 I mentioned has the factory loader on it, with a 2-handle
valve to control it. We may wait until spring to sell it as the market now
is tight. Many folks who paid top dollar for new tractors just a couple of
years ago want to sell, and somehow get 80-90% of what they paid.

Iseki uses a strange hydraulic diverter valve to control the PTO. This one
was a bit crudded up internally due to lack of use. It works fine now
after cleaning out the spool valve.

/ 1985 bolens/iseki g274 diesel #13  
I have a 2702 Bolens that I bought used in 1992. the only real complaint I have is that it doesn't have power steering. Also I would really like it to be a 4wd. if anyone knows of a 4wd salvage 2704 Bolens I would really appreciate them letting me know.
Also I need a pull cable to kill the engine and a rpm chain-cable ror the rpm meter and hour meter.

/ 1985 bolens/iseki g274 diesel #14  
I can supply the parts you need. I also have a used powersteering system.

/ 1985 bolens/iseki g274 diesel #15  
I want them. what do I need to do to complete this transaction?

/ 1985 bolens/iseki g274 diesel #16  
Email me for pricing

/ 1985 bolens/iseki g274 diesel #17  
i would be willing to purchase this machine where are you located and how much. do you have pictures?? wheel drive , loader (new bucket) ,3 point hitch with weight and towbar ,rear pto , 1151 hours[/QUOTE]