Iseki TS2205 Parts

/ Iseki TS2205 Parts #1  

yonahforge

Bronze Member
Tractor
Iseki 2205 2wd
Hello All,
I'm the new owner of an Iseki TS2205 and am looking for a good source of parts, right now an air filter, an oil filter, and a manual. I've tried to match up filters at a couple of part stores but have been unsuccessful. Anyone else have the same model? Anything to watch for on this tractor that's unusual? I would appreciate any help.

Jeff Bogart
Helen, GA

/ Iseki TS2205 Parts #2  
Check with len at Sheaffer's Town & Country Tractors,inc
320 Palmyra RD
Dixon,IL, 61021
Leonard at Sheaffer's Town & Country Tractors,inc. Specializing in Japanese
compact tractors(Yanmar , Satoh/Mitsubishi, Bolens/Iseki, etc), parts ,
manuals, & attachments. 815-284-3226
Len is a long time poster and is also very knowledgeable about books, manuals etc
Nick

/ Iseki TS2205 Parts #3  
Jeff,

I also own an Iseki TS2205. Do you still own yours? How do you like it? Where locally did you find parts? Did you find source for an air filter?

Mine is over heating and I can't find out why.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Don Worrell

/ Iseki TS2205 Parts
Don,
I never ended up with the factory style air cleaner, but didn't check that terribly hard. I had a K&N filter on the shelf in the shed, took it and a piece of 2" pipe and set it up this way.

I still like my tractor even though it needs some work (mainly a new set of rings). The only major issue I have is running out of traction. I've filled the back tires and added a weight box to the front, but still spin like crazy scraping the drive.

Have you taken the radiator out and had it cleaned? I haven't had any overheating on mine.

/ Iseki TS2205 Parts #5  
Jeff:

I have started using Fram 3600 filters in all my tractors, toyota cars, and Briggs V twin lawn mower engine. This is a pretty universal import filter and under $4 from WM.

Tom