ISEKI TU180F ignition

/ ISEKI TU180F ignition #1  

Rollo13

Tractor
Iseki TU180F
When I turn of the ignition, engine still workign.
Where is problem?

Very big thanks!

/ ISEKI TU180F ignition #2  
Not sure what it's called, but when sitting in the seat, on the left side below the cowling there is a little handle.....pull it. Be sure to push it back in when you get ready to start it again.

/ ISEKI TU180F ignition #3  
I had the same problem on my TU220F, it turned out to be that the solenoid on the pump was sticking. I took it apart and cleaned it up and now it is alright.

Jon

/ ISEKI TU180F ignition
When engine are stopped,when I tur ignition switch on and off, I can heart solenoid working.

/ ISEKI TU180F ignition
Reply to BillS2009:
I can't find any handle, which you mean.

/ ISEKI TU180F ignition #6  
Rollo , I,m sure He,s talking about a compresion release cable . Not all use models them . But with the one I used to have had a t handle on the left side of the steering wheel . If You never used it before Then I,m guessing you dont have one .

I,d say its it the ignition switch itself as I,ve had one that did the same thing . You might also check the wiring behind the switch , I,ve had Wasp nest cause me a lot of electrical grief before were them lil buggers cause the wires to short out . Best of luck . :D . Bob

/ ISEKI TU180F ignition #7  
I am not certain,but I think if you follow the linkage to the injection pump, you will find a solenoid that holds the linkage at a given RPM at idle. Try manually pushing the linkage to kill the engine after you turn the switch off. The solenoid might be clicking but not going far enough. I have had the adjustment be off and just shorten the rod to let it close off the fuel also. Last case, you can disengage the idle solenoid and adjust the linkage to where it will die when you throttle all the way back. Still turn the key off to disconnect the power to keep it from running the battery dead. Let us know what you find.

/ ISEKI TU180F ignition
I clen up the solenoid valve and now it is alright.
Thanks for help!