How about a parts cross reference thread I'll start.

/ How about a parts cross reference thread I'll start. #1  

alim nassor

I needed new springs and balls for the PTO selector detent. I thought they would be hard to find, but the parts guy at the John Deere hose said they looked a lot like the one for a late serial number 2440 and he brough them from the back. Ball was exact, the spring need to have a a few coils cut off, but they worked fine.

/ How about a parts cross reference thread I'll start. #2  
Man o man the iseki was made for AGCO in a couple of brands (colors) really the only difference. Heres my example I have a Challenger MT295 Hydro it is the same as an AGCO ST45 and MF1445. The way I verified this is to go to AGCOs parts book, looked up my model, compared part#s and found 3 exact matching machines.

The page to start is
AGCO Parts Books

Then view parts book, no signing in necessary.

enter your model and make. There you are.

You can use those part#s to get parts at all the AGCO, Massey, Challenger, White, or use there dealer locater.

/ How about a parts cross reference thread I'll start. #3  
Upper radiator hose for a Bolens/iseki TS1910 was $60.00 to $80.00 on the net and it is only 5" long. i found the 2AA1 motor was put in Bobcats. That part is #A-6576028 and $6.00. ordered through AI Products. the hose has different diameters at either end and is molded - no generic hose would work.