Bolens G152 / Iseki TX1300, newbie help

/ Bolens G152 / Iseki TX1300, newbie help #1  

belack

Hello, I am new to the tractor forum. I recently purchased a nice farmette outside Hershey PA and picked up a Bolens G152 compact tractor to do the yard work around the place.

When I bought the tractor it came with a power blade & snow blower. The problem now is I would like to get a belly mower for it, but finding a deck is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

Does anyone know where I can purchase one? That or I was looking to fabricate a Kubota deck. The problem with that is I need some pictures on how the lift mechanism works to raise and lower the mower deck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PA081155.jpg

/ Bolens G152 / Iseki TX1300, newbie help #2  
Hi,

I have a Bolens G152 and mower deck I just put for sale on Craigslist
for $300.

tom goodwin
chapel hill, nc

/ Bolens G152 / Iseki TX1300, newbie help #4  
In addition to the deck you will need the pulley setup that attaches to the tractor. Bolens used a cable attached to the 3 point hitch lift arms that then went up over these pulleys that I spoke of and attached to the deck. Of course the cables had special ends on them but you could fabricate something I am sure.

Massey Ferguson made a mower for this tractor that was much better than the Bolens unit. You may try and look in that area.

I still have 2 of these tractors along with a spare deck that I had picked up. Great little tractors! The Bolens decks could have been better but I am still using mine 25 years later so it can't be all bad!

If you ever want to sell that PTO unit on the front of your tractor I would be interested.

Best regards!