TA250F/TL28F parts manual & are any type Parts available

/ TA250F/TL28F parts manual & are any type Parts available #1  

cowboy357

Platinum Member
I started the thread on needing my front end gears & have had no response on here or any of the supplyers I have contacted through emails .

So I have a new problem now with the rear end . It just trys to lock up & grinds when it is in reverse , but moves forward fine . I,m sure my problem is in the rear tower gears or shafts but no real clue of what is even inside because of all of the electrical & cellenoids that are also on the top case .

So I dont know if there are just no parts available for this model at all or just not the front end gears I posted in the other thread . Also is there a manual for this particular model that will also show the electrical & cellenoids & whatever else is inside the rear tower ?

The fender says 255 landleader but the ID plate has these numbers on them .

TA250F
TL28F
UKWX

Any help would be very much appreciated as my last resort is parting it out & its far to good of a tractor to do that . Thanks in advance for any help or ideas . Here are a few pics to help show what type of rear set up , sorry for it being so dirty . Bob

Attachments

• P9190004.JPG
    P9190004.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 314
  • P9190010.JPG
    P9190010.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 258
  • P9190009.JPG
    P9190009.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 238
   / TA250F/TL28F parts manual & are any type Parts available #2  
Wow, much more "stuff" than any other tractor I've owned. Wish I could point you toward a manual. If it were me, I would call Len Scheaffer and talk to him directly. See what he can tell you.....about all your questions, manual included. Maybe Rainbow Distributors in Honolulu could help you since they are an Iseki dealer.

If you just can't locate a manual, even one in Japanese ( which I would take if it was my only option). I would simply start disassembling everything and marking it clearly while taking pictures as I go. In similar situations during disassembly I will use a system of tagging items that I take off, assigning it a number written on a tag made of good tape and written w/ink pen and also make a corresponding tag attached to where it was taken off or to its electrical connections etc. I have also used the small assorted color zip ties for a similar way of "color coding" items/where they mounted or connections. Paint pens work well for this too. This make reassembly a breeze and takes any guess work out of the equation. Once you get inside of the transmission, you will likely be able to study it and figure out where the issue lies.....this stuff really isn't rocket science, it's just intimidating to tackle the first time. You can do this.

/ TA250F/TL28F parts manual & are any type Parts available
Wow, much more "stuff" than any other tractor I've owned. Wish I could point you toward a manual. If it were me, I would call Len Scheaffer and talk to him directly. See what he can tell you.....about all your questions, manual included. Maybe Rainbow Distributors in Honolulu could help you since they are an Iseki dealer.

If you just can't locate a manual, even one in Japanese ( which I would take if it was my only option). I would simply start disassembling everything and marking it clearly while taking pictures as I go. In similar situations during disassembly I will use a system of tagging items that I take off, assigning it a number written on a tag made of good tape and written w/ink pen and also make a corresponding tag attached to where it was taken off or to its electrical connections etc. I have also used the small assorted color zip ties for a similar way of "color coding" items/where they mounted or connections. Paint pens work well for this too. This make reassembly a breeze and takes any guess work out of the equation. Once you get inside of the transmission, you will likely be able to study it and figure out where the issue lies.....this stuff really isn't rocket science, it's just intimidating to tackle the first time. You can do this.

Thanks for the reply & ideas Darryl . The front end gears were the first problem I ever had with this tractor & I,ve been using it hard for 10 years & 2000 hours , I knew I was pushing its limits in both the front & rear end problems , So I cant complain :D .

I guess I,ll try calling , sure makes it much harder to explain what I even need then in emailing where I can provide better info & pics :( .

If it wasn,t for all the darn wiring running to everything I would have allready had it apart :confused: . I ussually just take pics of each & every step I take to keep track of things for when I go back together because I cant see worth a darn no more when I try to mark things ;) . It would be easier for me to just rip all the wiring out & start from scratch if I just knew what the stuff did , I like things simple :laughing: .

I,ll add a pic of the controls & the wiring running to the top case to give you an idea of what i,m dealing with & I,ll post back what I find out . thanks Bob

Attachments

• P9190007.JPG
    P9190007.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 225