Information Request TS2510 and TL2300

/ Information Request TS2510 and TL2300 #1  

VirginiaEd

Yesterday while mowing one of my pastures the transmission on my Iseki TL2300 ground itself into metallic sausage. It happened so quickly that I didn't have time to shut down before the tractor came to a screeching halt. It sounded like things really got chewed up and the transmission gears are probably completely gone.

So, I'm looking for a replacement transmission for an Iseki TL2300 or for someone who has the parts and facilities to rebuild the old one. Any recommendations or suggestions?

Today I found and agreed to buy a 1991 Iseki TS2510 4WD w/loader. Am looking for a TS2510 owner's manual and service manual and a Bolens and/or White model cross reference. Also would like to find a source for all the filters for the TS2510. I know some of the oil filters will fit from other machines, but would like to find sources for fuel, hydraulic, and air filters that don't cost more than the tractor.

Thanks to all who can help.

Ed

/ Information Request TS2510 and TL2300 #2  
Try these guys. I have gottten parts from them in the past for my TL1900 pretty decent to deal with.

Ferguson Tractor Co.
4938 Brink Rd
Emporia Va, 23847
434 634 3746

Ferguson Tractor Co.

/ Information Request TS2510 and TL2300 #3  
I can supply you with the closest manuals & parts.

/ Information Request TS2510 and TL2300
Thanks buddymay.

Yes, I knew about Ferguson Tractor Co in Emporia, VA, which is located about 100 miles from me. I called and spoke with Reg Ferguson and he said he had transmissions for TL2300 tractors but would have to check and see if any had been pulled out of the tractors. His prices are reasonable.

I've called back several times to arrange driving down and picking up one of the transmissions, but nobody answers the phone and nobody has returned my calls. So maybe, he's out of town or over in Japan. Ferguson does a big mini truck business in addition to tractors.

I also found a TL2300 transmission out in Western Kentucky, but the price is significantly higher than Ferguson, plus the freight costs.

Regards,
Ed

/ Information Request TS2510 and TL2300
Hi Leonard,

I have previously purchased manuals and supplies from you. I bought the TS2510F, which is the 4WD version. It was originally advertised as a 1991 model, but that can't be correct, because that model was discontinued in about 1983. Most likely its a 1981 model.

The tractor came with a Bush Hog front loader. I think the bucket on the loader is oversized for the tractor, because its a 5' bucket. I'm concerned about forward pitch when using a large bucket on a 25hp tractor and will keep a blade on the back to help as a counter weight. The rear tires are filled, but I wonder if there are wheel weights available for the tractor?

I'm looking for TS2510F owner and service manuals and some filters. Do you have the manuals on hand? Also, do you have oil filters for the TS2510F? Do you know if the TS2510 hydraulic system use a screen mesh filter that can be cleaned and replaced?

Do you know what the Bolens or White cross reference is for the Iseki TS2510F?

Thanks,
Ed

/ Information Request TS2510 and TL2300 #6  
I also have a TS2510F and yes it does have a screen filter on the right lower front of the tank where the lines enter. Just remove the four bolts and pull out the filter. Mine when I got it looked like it was covered with "Tar". Should be cleaned every 300 hours. Not sure about crossover to White or Bolen.

I have need of clutch parts (all) for a double clutch system for the tractor.

/ Information Request TS2510 and TL2300 #7  
Contacted AGCO at their home page. Requested manuals for the TS2510F, received a reply within 5 hours with .pdf copies of the operators manual and the
maintenance manual. Both are english translations.

/ Information Request TS2510 and TL2300 #8  
Contacted AGCO at their home page. Requested manuals for the TS2510F, received a reply within 5 hours with .pdf copies of the operators manual and the
maintenance manual. Both are English translations. Use contact info and then fill out email form.

/ Information Request TS2510 and TL2300 #9  
Sorry for replying to an old thread. I am also in need of an owner's and parts manual for Iseki TS2510F. I called and emailed AGCO as stated above. Their response was "Iseki is not one of our supported brands". Could one of you kindly share your electronic copy with me please?

Thanks,
Aaron