Iseki TX 2160F ????

/ Iseki TX 2160F ???? #1  

johnbp

Tractor
iseki tx2160f
Hi Guys,
I have a problem !!!
I own an ISEKI TX2160F s/n 008622 - Thats what is says on the serial plate by the gear stick...On the chasis it says TX1510F s/n 008622
The engine is a 3 cyl mitsubishi '**B'
It is blue in colour has a 3 speed pto 460, 580? 720?
It is manual gears 3 + reverse with high and low range.

What tractor is it ?? Any idea of age??

Thanks for looking
PS Its goes fine (hydraulics seem ok now I have cleaned the valves)

/ Iseki TX 2160F ???? #2  
Hi Guys,
I have a problem !!!
I own an ISEKI TX2160F s/n 008622 - Thats what is says on the serial plate by the gear stick...On the chasis it says TX1510F s/n 008622

Thanks for looking

Hi John , I dont have a clue why the markings allways seem to be so different on each tractor or why Iseki has so darn many different model #,s but hopefully this link I found might help going by the first # you posted . :)

ISEKI TX2160F/BOLENS H174

/ Iseki TX 2160F ???? #3  
   / Iseki TX 2160F ???? #4  
Hi Guys,
I have a problem !!!

Thanks for looking

Hi there. It's a TX2160F, but they use the TX1510F chassis with the Mitsubishi K3B engine. If you look at images on the 'net you'll see the 2160 and 1510 are very similar looking.

Given that your model is a true manual model, in all probability that places it between 1981-1985. After that they mostly became hydrostatics.

Last edited:
   / Iseki TX 2160F ???? #5  
I have a Bolens G174, one of the last 2 cylinder models. It looks very similar to yours. These are very good tractors. Last summer I kept 2 acres of lawn mowed with a 48" 3 pt hitch finish mower and 10 acres of tree plantation trimmed with a 48" rotary mower. In the fall I overloaded it with a mid-sized logging winch to winch cordwood out to the road.

At the moment I have a draw bar mounted in the 3 pt hitch with ball attached to move trailers around the yard. A better towing rig is purchased, but awaits delivery from Pennsylvania by cottage express.

Just be sure to shut off the ignition key when you leave it. On mine it will drain the battery if you don't. That led to a sequence of errors which ended up costing me an alternator.

/ Iseki TX 2160F ???? #6  
I have the tx2160-f. It's 3cyl 16hp hydrostatic drive 4wheeldrive. It only had 560hrs when I bought it 2 years ago. Runs great and is a tuff little tractor especially low range 4wd. Using a back blade I pushed some trees over and cleared some land for the neighbor. Granted they were only about 25ft tall but it took roots and all out. I plan on a loader and maybe a snowblade for it next year. I also bought a posthole digger from Tractor Supply for it and dug enough holes to more than pay for the digger. Keep up on the maintenace and it will last a long time.