Anyone know this TU Model

/ Anyone know this TU Model #1  

SteveM

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B7100DT
Attached is a picture of a Bolens branded tractor that bears resemblance to the Iseki TU series tractors. Anyone know the Bolens crossover model? I am going next week to (hopefully) purchase either a TS or TU model Iseki, and it is nice to know the Bolens match for each model in regards to parts and service.

Thanks - great help so far!

/ Anyone know this TU Model
Sorry, couldnt get the pic to work.

/ Anyone know this TU Model #3  
Here you go. I will post some Bolens pics and you tell me which it is. Here is a Bolens 214.

Attachments

• 55-224650-Bolens214.jpg
    55-224650-Bolens214.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,314
   / Anyone know this TU Model #5  
Hi Steve, I own a TS 2810 which is a direct crossover to the Bolens G292 and maybe a direct crossover to the White 2-30. The White parts are available but the Bolens parts are hit and miss with their new owners(I believe that to be MTD). Getting parts from importers is also an option, a bit pricey though. The TS were made around the late 70's into the early 80's. The TL were next and then the TU series. I am not sure who owns whom but Iseki and Isuzu are related. White made a Field Boss 21 from 1986 to 1988. it has 19 HP at the PTO and the engine was made by Iseki, which I believe to be a TL 1900. White also made a FB-31 which is a close match to a TL 2500.
The TS series that I have match to bolens are the G292, G272, G242, and G192 (Note, the first two numbers are HP the last number is wheel drive, so you may see a Bolens G194 which make it a 19 HP and 4wd).
Got to go, hot UNO game waiting with son number three.
CKS

/ Anyone know this TU Model #6  
Bolens isn't much of an option for parts even before they were bought out by MTD. I used to buy parts from other sources & be able to still under sell Bolens dealers. I can supply parts for most of the Bolens/Iseki tractors. The TS series requires the most parts from Japan.

/ Anyone know this TU Model
Thats the one, thank you! Despite the balmy temp of 15 F, I plan to go out over the next three days and look at tractors, ranging from a Massey 210-4, Ford 1700, and the Iseki TS and TLs. Condition will play a major role in my decision, and if it is an Iseki - you will be seeing a lot of me on this forum.