Over heated

/ Over heated #1  

texashd4x4

Tractor
Iseki TL 2100
Hello, I have an Iseki TL 2100. It has been running hot for a while. I have flushed the radiator and removed the thermostat. While mowing last night I looked down to see my temp. reading on H. I drove it back to the house to park it and when I shut it off all the coolant poured out. I could not tell if it was coming from the pump. Going to hook a pressure gauge up to it tomorrow, but if it is the pump can they be rebuilt and how difficult is it to replace? Or, if there are any other ideas out there I would gladly take them. Thanks,
Chris

/ Over heated #2  
Did you check for circ you know squeeze the hose also when was the last time you changed the fluid in it could be a blockage in the core or somewhere else also air bubbles inhibit flow I would start cheap then work my way up
make sure hose hasnt collasped
did you put themostat in right dir?easy to do backwards also that it functions at req temp for your tractor (pot with wifes meat therm:mad: works good just not for her)
then check for circ
then the worst pump
You can also take rad to shop have them back flush it
and pressure test it and cap

/ Over heated #4  
Check for bubles in the radiator at idle. If there are a lot of bubbles, could be a head gasket or worse. I can supply most parts for this model.

/ Over heated #5  
I'm not sure what "proud of them" means to you, but price a commonly available water pump for a JD compact....$215.00 for a pump for an 850/950 from JD parts. 115 for a pump not commonly available for an Iseki doesn't seem too bad to me....please consider the quantity in which they must be purchased to make any margin, and the fact that each time we buy a batch it could take a year or more to sell all of them.

/ Over heated #7  
The number one cause of overheating is a clogged air side radiator. You must be sure that the radiator is clean and the only way is to remove it for inspection.