Glow Plug

/ Glow Plug
Nigel......I really do thank YOU for your help....truly.....just posted my email addy. If you would be so kind as to mail me that schematic page life would be totally grand.........which dealer did you get the manuals from?......I took the schematic that was kindly sent to me by another member; but in Japanese to the Japanese language teacher at the school that I work at........lololol......those who can do......sometimes those who cannot...teach......present company excluded of course.......anyway......sure would be fantastic to get a copy of whatever manuals are available.........am halfway common sense mechanical here; but a pic with words says the whole story......I tell my students, if you get a book, you should be able to do brain surgery.......anyway.....thanks again for the help.........

/ Glow Plug #12  
Hi Nigel...

I you get a chance... scan me a copy of the full schematic ... both in grayscale (@ 300 dpi) and b/w (@ 600 dpi)... and email it to my roadrunner account:

jd5205@nycap.rr.com

I'll fiddle with it and see what I can make it look like around 100k file... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Glow Plug
Nigel and John.......thanks Nigel for the pdf.......brought it up in adobe photoshop.....fiddled with it, and although not crisp and totally sharp it is totally readable.......now that I can really see it, it is a bit different than what the TL 2300 is. But golly, that is half the fun of doing this isnt it. Figuring and engineering what needs to happen.
Emailed to the links that YOU sent and lets see what they can do for English parts, operators, and repair manuals.
John.........thanks for the efforts and assistance.....seems it is the little pieces that get ignored in the overall process and YOU are keeping this endevour going........THANKS

/ Glow Plug #14  
Don't be stingy, be sure and share the address if it works out for manuals etc.

/ Glow Plug
Surely am not gonna be stingy with information to the fine folks here.......just gonna be frugal with false leads.....you can bet that when I find a SURE thing it will be posted.......with this in mind............a new post.......