ISEKI TU140 LANDHOPE

/ ISEKI TU140 LANDHOPE #1  

jetjet

Tractor
Iseki 140
Hello,
I need operating instructions, thank you.

/ ISEKI TU140 LANDHOPE #2  
Are you looking for an operator's manual, or something else? If you bought your tractor from a dealer, they should have provided you with those things. If you got it in a private party sale, you may have a tough time finding literature. There are many companies offering parts, complete tractors, and implements for the imported brands; I haven't ever seen any advertising manuals for Iseki or Shibaura machines. That doesn't mean they don't exist, naturally.

If you just need some help with setup and features, posting specific questions may yield feedback from someone who has the same machine, or at least one similar enough that you can use their help to figure out yours. Welcome to tractorbynet!

/ ISEKI TU140 LANDHOPE
Thank you for your reply. I need to find the year of manufacture. And how to check the oil in front axle. Checking and kama is raining. Thank you for your reply.

/ ISEKI TU140 LANDHOPE #4  
According to tractordata.com, the TU140 was manufactured between 1984 and 1986.

Most tractors of this vintage that I'm familiar with are not sold on a model year basis like cars, but instead just a sequential serial number system. There isn't a depreciation difference in 27 year old grey market tractors vs 25 year old grey market tractors. The engine hours and overall condition of the machine are the variables, not the insignificant age differences.

I don't own and have never worked on an Iseki. In the other Japanese 4wd tractors I'm familiar with, there should be a filler cap on top of the axle somewhere. If it doesn't have a dipstick, look around on sides of the casting for a plug (not the drain plug). That will be a fill plug, just fill the axle with gear oil until it seeps out the check hole, then re-install the plug and cap the the filler. If there isn't a plug, fill it up until you cover the axle shaft inside the casting.

I don't know what you mean by "checking and kama is raining."

Is this a new tractor to you?

/ ISEKI TU140 LANDHOPE
I can not English and the interpreter translated something wrong. Yes, it is my first tractor. Thank you for your advice.

/ ISEKI TU140 LANDHOPE
Hi,
I need a type of hydraulic filter. The best brand you can buy in Europe thanks. Pau

/ ISEKI TU140 LANDHOPE #7  
I have a iszeky 140 landhope and i need an operating manual there is nothing on the net, please help there are too many questions for the net