Silver Member

Default Paint color for Bolens 152 frame, etc.

I need to know a couple things regarding my Bolens G152. What is the color used for the metal parts,that is, everything pretty much except the tinwork.

What are the filter numbers for this unit? Air, fuel, tranny, and oil.

thanks all

Tractor
    Bolens Iseki G154:,Ariens HT16,model 934: Honda Harmony 1011 ride-on mower converted to 16 HP B&S twin Vanguard

Default Re: Paint color for Bolens 152 frame, etc.

hi msjanket
    i used the real kubota chassis dark gray spray can.I is a bit pricy here in canada at 20$ a can, but the quantity and quality of the paint is real good and is worth it to me. Not a lot of sanding necessaryand it hasn't peeled so far after a year of use. good luck
    rgds.

Tractor
    Bolens G154/IsekiTX1300F

Default Re: Paint color for Bolens 152 frame, etc.

Hi, I used Ford Grey for the white body panels, and I used gloss black for the rest. I bought my paint at Tractor Supply, but I am not sure where you live. This is the link to the thread about restoring my G154: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/i...storation.html The air filter link is listed below, and the hydraulic oil can be regular multipurpose hydraulic fluid. It takes 13.7 liters, and I originally had used 80w 90 hydraulic fluid, and that worked fine, but the last fluid change, I used multipurpose tractor hydraulic fluid. For the engine oil, I used Rotella T 15w40. Below are also some photos of my tractor, after I painted it. I was able to match the colors to the original colors, or pretty close. Hope this helps a bit. There are a few programs available depending on what area you live in as well, like the one I used to purchase my ROPS. Hope this helps a bit.
    Bolens - Compacts - Parts

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Paint color for Bolens 152 frame, etc.-100_1821.jpg  
    Mitch