Front end weights

/ Front end weights #1  

voodoo

Silver Member
Tractor
Iseki TE 4270
Recently posted a 3ph pallet fork on "build it yourself"
To balance the load, I needed front weights. Called into local 2nd hand tractor dealers for some ideas. Showed me out to his rear yard, about 60 complete sets of weights for every "common" tractor make. "Something there should fit"
Had the measurement of the front weight bracket. These "Ford" weights fit perfectly - a snug fit.
Once home, cleaned and painted in Iseki blue, et voila!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Goes to show. No need to always look only for "badged" parts. Look around, there are plenty of options available. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Attachments

• 243602-Front Weight 1 (Small).JPG
    243602-Front Weight 1 (Small).JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 538
   / Front end weights
Close up view of weights.
See what I mean about snug fit /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 243603-Front Weight 2 (Small).JPG
    243603-Front Weight 2 (Small).JPG
    72 KB · Views: 465
   / Front end weights
John,

Weight isn't stamped, and to be honest, I haven't yet weighed them. Too eager to see how they looked once cleaned and painted /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I know one thing, carrying two is all you would manage at a time /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Price was £100 which I believe is $160 USD at current exchange rates.
Will let you know when I have the correct weight.

/ Front end weights #5  
Saw some IH weights at an auction Saturday. They went for $25 apeice, but you had to buy all 10 of them. Watched the buyer struggle them out 2 at a time /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif