Owner manual TS-series

/ Owner manual TS-series #1  

bem1965

Tractor
Iseki TS 2200
If anyone needs the owner manual for the TS series /3510, 2810, 2510,2210, 1910 och 1610)

I have a TS 2220 S, and this manual is a lot of help.
I got it directly from Iseki support in Japan.

Downloads >Andra m舐ken>Iseki :: Maskinisten

All the best!
/Lars

/ Owner manual TS-series #2  
Can you please help me find out which battery is used for an Iseki TS 2220 tractor?

/ Owner manual TS-series
I´m sorry but I can´t help you, my tractor is 250 km away right now....

But I recently (two years ago?) changed the battery, the original gave up after only 30 years!
I just bought the largest battery that would fit the more Ah the better, check that you get the electrodes on the right side!
I keep my tractor in the barn and always charge the battery for at least 12 hours before I try to start the tractor. During winter it is often below -20 (Celsius) even in the barn. You have to treat a lead acid battery gingerly if cold.
/Lars

/ Owner manual TS-series #4  
I am Vietnamese, I speak English is not good.
I would like to see the instruction manual of the iseki 2200 tractor.
But I can not find anywhere, the website requires a visa card to view or download but I do not have a visa.
want to adjust the heat gap. vavle intake cleanance and exhaust of my tractor. iseki ts 2200.
Does anyone know what is the parameter of it (mm or inch) thanks very much!

/ Owner manual TS-series #5  
I am Vietnamese, I speak English is not good.
I would like to see the instruction manual of the iseki 2200 tractor.
But I can not find anywhere, the website requires a visa card to view or download but I do not have a visa.
want to adjust the heat gap. vavle intake cleanance and exhaust of my tractor. iseki ts 2200.
Does anyone know what is the parameter of it (mm or inch) thanks very much!

I found the operations manual today for the TS series here: Инструкции к японским тракторам."Japan tractor manual" | Fermer.Ru - Фермер.Ру - Главный фермерский портал - все о бизнесе в сельском хозяйстве. Форум фермеров.
However, I don't see in it the valve clearances listed, and it is for TS2210

/ Owner manual TS-series #6  
And this manual may cover the engine in the tractor: Isuzu 2AA1 to 3AB1 Workshop Manual.pdf

Look around on the casting of the engine for the model number, which will be 4, maybe 5 characters. e.g. 2AA1, 2AB1, 3AB1