Alternator Wiring HELP

/ Alternator Wiring HELP #1  

Anonymous Poster

Just now got my TL 2300 rewired with a totally new wiring harness........such an adventure..actually, pretty straight forward.....some differences from ANY schematic that I saw, purchased, or was given...MAJOR differences; but nothing that common sense couldnt figure out......am asking for one last bit of help......the alternator has 2 wires that connect to it..a large white cable that goes to the key switch and a red and white smaller one that goes I think to the fuse panel....the alternator has a two connectors on the rear side of the alternator.......while facing forward looking at these connectors, one is at about 3 oclock and the other at 6.......could YOU please go out and look and tell me which wire goes to which connector......yes I tried to mark them as I took it apart; but these wires along with the starter were fried and couldnt really tell which was which....THANKS........

/ Alternator Wiring HELP #2  
I too need to replace my TS2200 alternator. Hear a GM one will work. Now the GM one has only a single wire (which should match the large white one on my tractor) what are the others for?