Iseki Rototiller

/ Iseki Rototiller #1  

hose95953

Tractor
Bolens
A friend just purchased a Bolens Tractor with an Iseki rototiller. The tines on the tiller are only about 2'' long from the center of the bolt hole (see photo), he wants to replace them with the standard curved tines. It will accommidate tines about 7" long from the center of the bolt hole, any longer they will hit the housing. It has attatachments for 27 tines.

We could not find a model number, but the serial number is 11749.

Anyone the could provide any info on the tiller and where to purchase tines, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Art

Attachments

• Rototiller.JPG
    Rototiller.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 307
   / Iseki Rototiller #3  
I have seen lots of them for sale in Europe, but I have only seen a few in the US. You could try finding the tines for the Bolens Iseki Rototiller, or try this link. iseki rotovator blades. If I see any here, I will let you know!

/ Iseki Rototiller #4  
Check with lens12, he is on the forum and has them available. Hope this helps you.

/ Iseki Rototiller
Thanks for the info, He found them at a tractor supply in the midwest, Ill get the name and location and post it on Monday.

Art

/ Iseki Rototiller #6  
Just a short word of advice, be sure they aren't Chinese "will fit" tines. I tried them several years ago. One pass and several just snapped off.

/ Iseki Rototiller #7  
I know lens12 has soft ones and the hardened ones available!