Looking at TS1910 4wd and TU200f

/ Looking at TS1910 4wd and TU200f #1  

Anonymous Poster

I will be looking at these two tractors in S. Virginia tomorrow TS1910 is 4wd and has a 110 Koyker loader installed. TU200f has 4wd and Factory loader installed. Can someone explain to me the differences between these two models and the pros and cons of purchasing either tractor over the other. Sorry if I am asking alot but I have limited tractor experience. Only real tractor I have driven is my father-inlaws Ford 801 powermaster. I was looking at new Massey's, but my wife just told me that child number 4 is in the oven and my tractor budget has been reduced.
Thanks for your help,
Jeff

/ Looking at TS1910 4wd and TU200f #2  
The difference between those two tractors is day and night. They can’t be more different. I would go with the US loader though if I could.

/ Looking at TS1910 4wd and TU200f #3  
I can tell you from experience that the TS1910F is a great little workhorse but parts are a serious pain in the er, um, neck. I suppose that's true of all the Iseki models but this ones age doesn't help. Still, I can't imagine a better litle unit that mine.

/ Looking at TS1910 4wd and TU200f #4  
One major difference is that the TS1910 is a 2cyl vs a 3cyl in the TU series. Much more vibration with 2 vs. 3. If memory serves the TU has a more roomy and modern operator station as well, and more gauges. I know of several dealers here in upstate NY that always stock the TS series - so I am surprised to hear that parts are tricky. Definately worth some investigation in your region before buying.

/ Looking at TS1910 4wd and TU200f #5  
I have a TU220 F that I really like. Nice lighter tractor, 4x4 works great and nice smoothe running 3 cyl engine. Mine is one of the open deck style Landhope tractors. I've run a 5' brush hog, 5'box blade, and 6' finish mower on this rig and had great luck. Has only 1450 hours and is in good shape. Got a pic of it on my website if you want to look at it for comparison sake.
Good luck with tractor shopping! Email if you want to chat tractors.
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifNick