TS2205 still over heating

/ TS2205 still over heating #1  

Anonymous Poster

Did everything suggested. Guess problem is bush hog is to big for tractor. Question is how much should a used 4' in good shape cost me?

I have no idea even where to look for a used one. I can get prices on finish mowers but not used bush hpgs.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Don

/ TS2205 still over heating #2  
When you say overheating, is the light or gauge showing it hot or is it overflowing out the overflow tube? I had a tractor that the sender was bad showing hot when it wasn't and the other time when it was actually blowing out the tube it was a bad head gasket.

/ TS2205 still over heating
My light is coming on. It only comes on when the tractor is pulling hard. No fluid coming out of overflow tube. I always stop before it get to hot. Don't want to blow head gasket.

Don

/ TS2205 still over heating #5  
Not to rain on your parade, but you will have a hard time finding a used hog, especially 4ft which is less common. I have tried in vain to find a used 5ft for months, and will break down and buy a new one this weekend. I found a couple that were $500 and beat to heck - so I would rather go new and beat it myself.

/ TS2205 still over heating #6  
Bad head gasket? Any symptom or obvious oil leak?

/ TS2205 still over heating #7  
I have 2 questions and hope I will have responses from anybody for these questions to solve over heating issue.

1.Does this ISEKI TS2205 have radiator coolant level censor?
2.I heard most right lamp on the panel is "over heat warning lamp", is it? Please find me what this lamp really is.

I called ISEKI JAPAN but as this model is pretty old, they said they would need sometime to get back to me.

/ TS2205 still over heating #8  
1. No level sensor
2. Right most lamp is indeed high coolant temp

/ TS2205 still over heating #9  
Thanks for your reply, ilikeyourtractor.

The answers for my 2 questions from ISEKI were exactly what you wrote.
This model doesn't have any coolant level sensor.
And the right most ramp is coolant temp warning.

Some people still suggest me that I should try to replace my thermostut to make sure thermo is not the issue.

Do you think it is worth trying it?

/ TS2205 still over heating #10  
Some people still suggest me that I should try to replace my thermostut to make sure thermo is not the issue.

Do you think it is worth trying it?

I definitely would try replacing the thermostat.