Tractor
    iseki landleader 295

Default uk spec for ISEKI 295 LANDLEADER

Hi

I would like to know what the equivalent model is in the UK of the Imported ISEKI 295 LANDLEADER, I believe it's the TA model, but TA.. what? (i.e. what TA model number)

Hope somebody can help!

Thanks
    Neil

Tractor
    Bolens G154/IsekiTX1300F

Default Re: uk spec for ISEKI 295 LANDLEADER

Hi Neil,
    From what I can tell, the Iseki 295 Landleader is a TA295. From what I can tell, there are multiple Landleader models, and the model corresponds with the landleader number, so if you have an Iseki Landleader 295, then the TA model matches. See the photo below. I hope this helped. Are you looking at purchasing one, or do you own one now? They look like great tractors. I hope that this helps. It looks like you are on the coast north of Port Isaac? Very nice area! My wife and I are just across the pond, in New Hampshire.

Mitch

Tractor
    iseki landleader 295

Hi mitch many thanks for the info ive had the tractor for acouple of years now and its a very good machine.we are about 20 miles north of port issac in the last parish of cornwall called morwenstow i spent a few years in san francisco & loved the usa & the people thanks again Neil.

Tractor
    Bolens G154/IsekiTX1300F

Glad to be of help! We are planning a holiday to your area in the next year or two, my wife wants to move there someday. It looks like a great area. I was in the US Air Force, and stationed in Italy, while my wife was stationed in Belgium. I always wanted to be stationed in the UK, but I did not have the opportunity. The closest I came, was I was part of a Royal Air Force crew of a British AWACS aircraft for a year while I worked for NATO flying over Bosnia. I was the only American, but the guys were all great friends. My brother is actually a Police Officer in San Francisco, very nice city. Anyways, not get get of topic, but great tractor you have, they seem to have a lot more Iseki models in the UK, and I really like the Landhope series they have as well. Take care!

Mitch