shifter boot

/ shifter boot #1  

DavidS

Tractor
Bolens G152
the rubber boot around my gear shift has split. any ideas on where i can find a replacement for it???

/ shifter boot #2  
Just about any auto parts store will have universal replacement boots.

Eugene

/ shifter boot #3  
I can supply most Iseki parts . Email me for info . Click on lens12 for email address

/ shifter boot #4  
Interestingly, I brought a OEM shifter boot for my Bolens G214 (Iseki 21 hp 1986) and there is a specific way it plugs into the square opening. If rotated 90 or 180 degrees, it pulls out when you move the lever to the corners /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ shifter boot #5  
My shifter boot on my TS1600 also cracked and allowed rainwater to get into the trans oil. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gifUnable to find a proper fitting boot I had the wife sew part of a cotton sock into a cone and I then coated both sides with black silicone caulking. A twisted and trimmed wire seals both ends tightly to the tractor.
Works perfectly. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ shifter boot #6  
Hi,
Have you looked in a J.C. Whitney catalog? Also, you might try going to a harware store and looking at the rubber "boots" for lack of a better name, that go around a pipe sticking out of a roof. I think that is what they are for, they look like a shifter boot, and are pretty cheap.

/ shifter boot #7  
Agco part number 33-0130605 fits most of the Iseki's that I have tried. It fits the TUxxxx and the TLxxxx models.