Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Tractor
    Bolens/Iseki G154

Default Re: NH/MA G154 G174 tx1300 TX1500 TX2140 TX2140

Ask for the info Mitch. I noticed in the photos that the tractor had a finish mower on it when you bought it. Do you still run it? I'm looking for one now so I can mow my fields in Maine.
    Proud owner of a 1980(ish) G154 4x4 with AG tires, original FEL, Brantley backhoe, and Custom alumnum snow bucket.

Tractor
    Bolens G154/IsekiTX1300F

Glad to help! The finish mower did not come with the tractor, even though it had been paired with it for the life of the tractor. I was not very happy with the dealership. They wanted to squeeze every penny out of me, and while, I did not pay a huge amount for the tractor, they refused to budge one cent, and would not throw in a $25 draw bar, because it was missing the draw bar. I want to find one too that will work, but I think that I am going to look for a brush hog, because my ag tires tear up my lawn to bad. I have been using the PTO for the post hole digger, and it works great! I am always surprised at the power this little tractor has, and now I know why so many farms in Europe, and Asia use these as their sole tractors on their farms. I wish that Iseki had continued in the US, but I know the the Challenger Brand of compact tractors, and Massey tractors are also Iseki, or at least components of them. You should have no issues at all with a finish mower. I think that the original one was a 4ft, but I am not entirely sure.
    Mitch

Tractor
    Bolens TX1502

Hi Dave,

Sorry so long in getting a reply to you. Summer and all!! The tractor I have is a Bolens rebrand. On the data plate (from Iseki) it has TX2140T. Bolens rebranded it as a TX1502. It is a Manual gear with a K3A. I haven't verified by serial number but I'm 99% certain it's 91. I bought it about a year ago with 640 hours. Had to rebuild the Hydraulics cylinders on the FEL as they were leaking oil under pressure at an alarming rate. I thing someone down the line over loaded them big time!! Every thing works good now!

Kevin

QUOTE=Dave Colantuoni;2887164]Kevin
    I notice in other listing you refered to your tractor
    as Iseki TX2140 with Mitsubishi K3A engine.

Do you have a true Iseki 2140 or a re-branded Bolens?
    Do you know what year you tractor was produced?

Mine (Iseki Tx2140F) also has the K3A engine
    I'm under the belief the K3A/B engines were late 80s early 90s.
    and were never used in a Bolens re-brand Gear transmision tractor.
    But might have been used Bolens Hydrolic transmission.

Dave[/QUOTE]
    Bolens G152 TX1502

Tractor
    Bolens TX1502

Hi G154,

Wheres Bolton? Are you still looking for a finish mower for your 154? I have a rebuilt 42" from Woods that I'm loooking to swap for a bush hog! New blades and paint, even a new belt waiting to put on.

Kevin
    Bolens G152 TX1502

Tractor
    Bolens/Iseki G154

Quote Originally Posted by flyer61
    Hi G154,

Wheres Bolton? Are you still looking for a finish mower for your 154? I have a rebuilt 42" from Woods that I'm loooking to swap for a bush hog! New blades and paint, even a new belt waiting to put on.

Kevin
    Central Massachusetts... Yes I am looking still... Where are you located?
    Proud owner of a 1980(ish) G154 4x4 with AG tires, original FEL, Brantley backhoe, and Custom alumnum snow bucket.

Tractor
    Bolens TX1502

Winterport is just down river of Bangor. Probably about a 4 hour drive to Central Mass. is my best guess. The finish mower is a Woods YM-42 I've never used it after I rebuilt it! I'll try to get a couple pics to post. It came with the tractor when i bought it. I have a zero turn for mowing so I dont really need this mower. Looking to swap for a bush hog instead.

Kevin
    Bolens G152 TX1502

Tractor
    Bolens/Iseki G154

Quote Originally Posted by flyer61
    Winterport is just down river of Bangor. Probably about a 4 hour drive to Central Mass. is my best guess. The finish mower is a Woods YM-42 I've never used it after I rebuilt it! I'll try to get a couple pics to post. It came with the tractor when i bought it. I have a zero turn for mowing so I dont really need this mower. Looking to swap for a bush hog instead.

Kevin
    Hey Kevin, I know exactly where that is. I've got a camp on 100 acres near Kingfield. We go up that way several times a year. Unfortunately I don't have a bush hog to trade. Love to see pictures though. If you've got a price in mind let me know. - mark

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567