Iseki TX 1510

/ Iseki TX 1510 #1  

ballaterach

Silver Member
Tractor
Iseki TX1510
Just bought an Iseki TX1510 and reading User manuals etc etc. Some people are recommending that we get a PTO overrrun clutch/free wheel extension
as we will predominantly be using a rotavator attachment does anyone have any experience/thoughts on this please ?

/ Iseki TX 1510
Thank You; as this is all new to us hoping that we can learn a lot from all you experts and hopefully give something back too as our knowledge/experience developes

/ Iseki TX 1510 #4  
Thank You; as this is all new to us hoping that we can learn a lot from all you experts and hopefully give something back too as our knowledge/experience developes

Hi, Nice to meet you! Glad to see that you have an Iseki TX1510. That is a great little tractor, and they are built like tanks. You have a non-live PTO on the tractor, however I would definitely use the PTO over-run clutch if you are going to be running a mower on the rear. With the rotovator, you should not need one. If you need any information regarding your rotovator, or the tractor, I have the service manual with diagrams. What model is your rotovator? Below is a video explaining the concept, and I also attached the specifications for your tractor that tells you the PTO speed while your tractor is running. It also show the tractor speeds in each gear, and some other useful information. The only thing that I saw that does not appear accurate, is the tractor is equipt for Cat 1 implements, as long as they have enough clearance between your tires. I would certainly consider adding weight to the front of the tractor as well if you are using a rotary mower on the rear. I have also filled my front tires with liquid balast, windscreen washer fluid. Do you have any photos of your tractor? I hope that this helps a bit!

specs.jpg

/ Iseki TX 1510 #5  
This should help you with your rotovator as well:

roto1a.jpg

roto1b.jpg

roto1c.jpg

roto1d.jpg

roto2.jpg

roto4.jpg

roto6.jpg

roto7.jpg

roto8.jpg

roto9.jpg

roto10.jpg

roto11.jpg

roto12.jpg

roto1.jpg

Attachments

• roto1c.jpg
    roto1c.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 746
   / Iseki TX 1510
Mitch thank you so much for all that and the trouble you have gone to to help. The tractor is hopefully being delivered on Tuesday when we can obviously have a much closer look at it all and the rotavator. We've watched quite a few videos on YouTube including the one you included in your post and they are very useful. We also managed to get hold of a user manual from a company in Belgium so thats been a big help too. We've a Buldog 282 Loader on the front so I'm hoping that may negate the need for countereighting? Don't know too much about the rotavator until it arrives apart from its only been used once and has the L shape tines rater than the samurai sword straight ones. Expect more questions however !!!!
Thanks again
Peter

/ Iseki TX 1510
Hi Mitch tractor and rotavator now with us. Rotavator is a US Make but no labels as to brand etc. Just wanted to ask do we use the same oil in the PTO box and gearbox on the rotavator which I think is SAE80 or 90 ?

/ Iseki TX 1510 #8  
You should be abe to use 80w 90 gear oil, or if you can find it, straight 80 or 90 weight oil. As long as it is rated as gear oil, and not automotive weight oil. I use 80w 90 gear oil in my PTO, and it will work for the rotavator as well. If there is oil in it, you may want to change it out for fresh gear oil, because you don't know how old it is. Glad to hear that you received your tractor and rotavator! Post a photo if you get a chance, and i'll see if I can help you find out more information about the rotavator. I would also change the tractor oil, oil filter, check the lubrication point, and change the front oil in the front gear case, and check your air filter and coolant. If you need any information from the manual, please feel free to ask, and I 'll post whatever I have for you..Congrats!

/ Iseki TX 1510
Thanks Mitch heres a few picturestrac2.jpgroti1.jpgroti2.jpgtrac1.jpg
Used it yesterday for the first time with the rotavator wish we had got one years ago!!

/ Iseki TX 1510 #10  
I spot a LandRover as well .. :)
Has anyone mentioned a slip clutch for your intended use? maybe others will comment