White Field boss31=what Iseki model

/ White Field boss31=what Iseki model #1  

Anonymous Poster

I just got a White field boss31 4wd 30hp.Does any one know what Iseki modle this is = to. also would like a parts # manual. thanks.

/ White Field boss31=what Iseki model #2  
It seems very close to a TL2500F. Others that know Iseki's better may be able to tell us how close I am on this. I use the FB31 Service and Operation manuals when working on these Iseki's and find them very similar.

/ White Field boss31=what Iseki model
Thanks for the info dave.Idid find a model no. on the tractor TE4300F could this be the Iseki no.? I did taked to 3 White dealers in my area, none would sell me a parts manual although it is in there computer. hmmm Graet site everyone!

/ White Field boss31=what Iseki model #4  
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=iseki&Number=274106&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=186&fpart=1

i should know this one!!

the FB43 was a 4451 i think

dunno what the fb31 was, i never seen a fb31 up close, but have been round the iseki's

it probably is the te4300f...........if that what is on the tractor,

i was thinking 4370

the 2500 was a lot smaller

i have a bolens operators manual somewhere,

its for a g214

i still want to scann pages out of it for my website...just not enough hours in the day, it has the E3AF1 engine, 21 ps hp

it has a 12x4 gearbox

try over at jensales.com for a manual, those guys will get about everything

laters

pudding

/ White Field boss31=what Iseki model #6  
TE4300F is the Iseki model designation. There are not parts books for the FB31 from Agco. I've never seen a printed parts book. I have a microfiche that I use. The Bolen G272/4 is very close. The engine uses different rings & pistons.

/ White Field boss31=what Iseki model #7  
Are the fb31 good tractors?

/ White Field boss31=what Iseki model #8  
I think they are.

/ White Field boss31=what Iseki model #9  
They are good tractors. I have one that I bought new in the mid to late 80's and the only thing that I have had go wrong is the ring gear in the front axle broke because the bolts fell out. The new bolts had holes for wires. I also have a parts manual that I bought at the same time as the tractor and it is a couple of inches thick. I also bought a service manual at the same time but it is lacking a lot of info about the fuel system. I am going to have to have my injector pump rebuilt soon as it is starting to leak and will drain the fuel tank if you don't shut the fuel off. There is an iseki model number on the frame towards the front left side of the tractor. My tractor still has the iseki emblems on the steering wheel and on the front of the hood.